Ninja Profile

NINJA PROFILE

Name: Kumiko Senna(久美子茜雫)

Behind the name: Senna's name is spelled with two 'n's' but for personal reasons, I changed it to one. Her name in Kanji literally means, 'dropping red' or 'trickling red'. Kumiko however means, 'long time beautiful child'. I am not very good with kanji, but from the ones I know, I decided that this specific way of spelling her name would be best. Thusly, the reason behind her name~ )

Age: 16

Real Age: *as the author begins to say it, a hand abruptly silences all voice and cuts said author completely even though Sena is dead, it seems she came back to stop me...what a bitch*

Clan Symbol: Her original clan symbol resembles the mixture of the Senju clan itself as well as the Uchiha clan's Sharingan. It is common belief that the Senju clan originated from the Kumiko, but are beyond distant relatives.

Registered Ninja ID: 2234717

Date of Birth: May 26th

Zodiac sign: Gemini

Height: 155.6 cm

Weight: 46.8 kg

Blood Type: B

Favorite Foods: On a diet but secretly enjoys the taste of Chanko Nabe, but she never eats it in front of people. She also like Omuraisu, but is reluctant to eat this in front of anyone as she thinks it's mostly for children.

Least Favorite Food: Tempura and ramen. She hates the texture and consistency of both and thinks that ramen bloats her face, so she doesn't go near it, much to Naruto's horror.

Hobby: Flirting, exercising, and drinking (which makes her exercise)

Assignments Completed:

S Class - 92

A Class - 38

B Class - 12

C Class - 2

D Class - 1 (volunteered for finding Tora the cat all on her own)

Occupations: Akatsuki, ex anbu captain. Konoha ninja, Ame Ninja, Akatsuki. Was once a Shinobi in all the major villages, but is not allowed back in any of them except Amegakure who doesn't care.

Team: Team Sena (disbanded when she killed the members)

Itadori Yuri

Itadori Yuni

Itadori Miku

Clan: Kumiko Clan/Itadori Clan

Ninja Rank: A-Ranked Criminal. S-ranked bitch.

ABILITIES

Chakra Type: She is an Earth type ninja, but also has the ability to use wind Chakra.

Kekkei Genkai: Saisei. Allows immortal life, free of sickness. The second portion of it is only available on the eve of 16th birthday, after slaying another Kumiko that means something to the slayer. It gives invincibility, where nothing can successfully kill them, however, it comes at a cost. The soul of whoever has activated this ability is cleaved in two, and these two souls are then forced into one body. The consequences of this varies from person to person.

This ability doesn't the power to "heal" but rather turn back time on the human body. It can bring wounds from years passed or move forward the natural aging of the body's ability to heal its own wounds. When using it to "heal" another person, those same effects will be shared with the Kumiko who performs this techniques.