Extra::: A Blind Sasuke

"I spy with my little eye... something blue," I said, and Sasuke's mouth twisted into a frown.

"I don't care," he said annoyed.

"You have to play though," I whined and he grunted.

"What's the point, I can't see, you idiot," he hissed, referring to the bandages around his eyes.

"That's no excuse," I whined leaning my back against the cement wall of the base. Sasuke grunted a simple 'hn' with an annoyed frown.

"...you're impossible," he murmured, if he could he would have rolled his eyes.

"Hey Sasuke," I murmured, he moved his head to the side at the sudden serious voice I gave.

"...What?" He breathed out in a sigh.

"Would you be sad if I died?" I asked and his lips went into a straight line.

"You can't die," he said simply, a small smile played on my lips.

"Would you be sad?" I repeated.

He half smiled, but it didn't look like a happy smile. He didn't bother to face me since he couldn't see me anyway.

"What's with this stupid question," he questioned, and I closed my eyes, my body next to his in an instant. I rested my head upon his shoulder with a peaceful smile.

"Boredom makes me sappy," I murmured, I moved my eyes up to look at him. His face was expressionless and stoney. I moved my hand up and brought it to his eyes. My hand hovered over his eyes but I didn't do anything. How am I supposed to flirt with a blind guy, I mean, sure he was hot with the bandages and he couldn't glare at me.

"You're annoying," he finally said, bringing his hand up to the bandage which cover his face. I gave a dry laugh and he stood up abruptly.

"I guess I'm sorry for being annoying," I said, tilting my head to the side as he brought his head up to the bandages. "Is it irritating? Knowing you, I bet you're tired of them. I bet it's frustrating," I mused and if it wasn't for the bandages I knew he would no doubt be glaring at me. I settled for that stoney scowl that was pressed tightly against his cheeks.

I could only imagine his anger if he found out I didn't tell him about Itachi's resurrection. Somehow I can imagine him finding out.

I took a small breath and leaned back against the wall.

"How much longer?" Sasuke asked, his voice in an order.

"A while," I answered simply. Sometimes Sasuke was the most impatient little brat. Maybe cause I'm just really old. Fuck. Did I just called myself old.

I'm not old, just older that him...

That didn't make myself feel any better. Damn.

__________________________________________________________________

                                                  :::AUTHORS NOTE:::

This is just something I wrote to pass the time. I know that there's been a lot of fillers lately, but isn't that what makes Naruto Naruto. This is a filler ark because all through the time when Sasuke has bandages over his eyes he doesn't spend anytime around Sana. He's basically closed himself off in his room to be angry. So yeah, that's why it doesn't work.

But don't worry guys. This will be the last filler in a while. The next update will be a real chapter, I promise. Seriously. *Silence* You don't believe me do you. Well, I am hoping to finish it tonight, since Sasuke has finally appeared in the manga again and I now know what he's been doing while Itachi, Nagato, and Naruto were hanging out. So it's all good. Updates with this story will hopefully be back to its regular update period. I hope you like this chapter ^_^