Chapter 5: Firsts

"You know most psychologists agree that hostility is really just sublimated sexual attraction

"You know most psychologists agree that hostility is really just sublimated sexual attraction."
― Cassandra Clare

       Wow, it's a wonder how this base is still going strong with considerations to how easy it was for me to get it. With that thought, I pressed my palms against the wall and slipped through as easily as one would attempt to walk through a waterfall. Inside the very plain room—although it wasn't like I was expecting flowers—was merely a bed with Sasuke laying on top. I raised a brow, the thought of just using his body as target practice rushing through my head. I did not act on the thought, and instead I walked up to shake him awake. Before I could touch him, he moved out of the way of my hand and pinned me to the bed with a kunai to my throat.

        "Wow. Is this how you pick up girls? I'm not complaining, I just have some tips." At my snarky comment, he grimaced and tossed me off the bed. I landed on my ass with a giggle.

        "I'm going to need a room made of steel because of you," he growled, but despite his tone, I looked up with him from the ground with a smile. "Why are you even here."

       "If I told you I missed you, would that make your heart beat a bit faster?" Just to add a bit more condescension to my tone, I sent him a sly wink that he promptly raised both brows in nonchalance. "You're not happy to see me?

        "You're a nuisance," he said with a bored shrug, but I shrugged my shoulders.

      "Nuisance or not," I pinned him to the bed before he could blink. For once he was wearing a blue t-shirt instead of the slutty white one. I smiled and kissed his nose. "You can't deny the thought has crossed your mind?"

      He rolled his eyes and his Sharingan activated. Before I knew it I was caught into his Genjutsu. I could feel my Chakra slipping from me and my breathing turn ragged. His penetrating stare was all I saw, and it ripped through me. As my grip on him slipped he pinned me to the bed this time. With a shaking hand I moved it up to grab his t-shirt collar, bring that down. Before our lips could touch the entire area went white then pitch black as I woke up.

        "That's not funny Yuri," I hissed, slamming my back against my pillow as the girl entered the room. Her short brown hair was cascading down her shoulders with two yellow bows in her hair. "Although I have to commend you for your choice of Genjutsu, it wasn't bad. I would have to admit, I do like to bite."

       "It was difficult enough to get into your head, I didn't have enough time to think of a story line, sorry," Yuri said sarcastically, taking a step closer to my canopy bed. The dark purple curtains were shut, so if it was light out I wouldn't know. Yuri moved aside the clear material that surrounded the bed, and sat on the edge, more that seven feet away from me. "I don't know why you need such a giant bed all for yourself." Yuri Itadori glanced towards me, and I tilted my head, my legs propped up on each other.