Extra::: Naruto Behind The Scenes # 3

I sighed, leaning my head up and working to fix my make-up. I felt Gaara push me aside. I frowned at him and shoved him back. He scowled and shoved me, making me bump into Sasuke. Sasuke frowned and shoved me, before grabbing a comb and trying to get his hair to the perfect level of duck butt. Before I knew it I was being shoved from Gaara to Sasuke, and back again.

"Damn stop it," I yelled shoving them both away from me.

"Damn, who did your make-up, Orochimaru?" Naruto laughed. It was a known fact that Orochimaru sucked at applying make-up. I gave him a loathing scowl, trying to fix the eye liner that Gaara made slide across my face.

"I swear, I am going to enjoy every scene where I kick your ass, Naruto," I hissed, it only made him wave his hand at me.

"Bitch please," he said with a dramatic swoosh of his hand. He looked over to a scared looking man holding a clipboard. "Hey, you, YES YOU, random lower being! GET ME SOME JUICE! IN FIFTEEN MINUTES! YES, GET ME-!" The man scrambled to get the juice even if it wasn't his job.

"All they have is cranberry juice," I said and Naruto scowled.

"YOU- IDIOT- CANCEL THAT REQUEST! WHO TOLD YOU TO GET ME JUICE?"

"Just kidding," I whispered making him frown at me.

"YOU! GET THAT JUICE! NOW!"

"I told you there is only cranberry."

"...Oh... uh, YOU! WHO SAID I WANT A JUICE- GET OUT!"

"Naruto don't be a dick," Sasuke said, putting on some blush. I rolled my eyes.

"Coming from Mr. Hormonal himself," I commented, and Gaara rolled his eyes and exited the room, followed closely by Naruto

"That kiss scene was fun," Sasuke commented.

"Yeah. Don't get used to that," I said simply, rolling my eyes and washing off the smudges of my make-up. "I mean it's not every day you see me kiss a girl."

"I was talking about our kiss, stupid," Shou said with a smirk, holding up locks of my hair.

"Oh, that. I don't know, I kinda like the kiss with Kotsu a little more," I smirked, but that was wiped off as I felt Sasuke breath on my neck.

"I hate him," he murmured, his arms slipping around my waist.

"Oh?" I asked, a small smile lifting my lips. "Sasuke... Are you jealous."

"Wouldn't you be? What if I started kissing other girls," he murmured, his breath trickling on my neck bringing out an unwanted shiver.

"I suppose I would," I mumbled, lifting my hand up and touching his cheek.

"I love you," he murmured softly, the smallest dust of pink spread across my cheeks.

Not from a fluttering sensation as if my heart was speeding at the thought of him. No I just thought that was .... cute. Something that Sasuke of all people wasn't.

"I know, you've told me that before," I mumbled, and he put his face into my neck, making me sigh in pleasure.

"Yes, but you've never said it back."

"I'm Russian, I am not supposed to show my emotions."

"That's a stupid excuse."

"Shut up."

"Hn."

"Hey..."

"What?"

"Get your hand off my butt."