Chapter 13: The War Begins

"Don't be a a sore loser," Madara commented, this made me snarl. "You can't beat me in a race, you know I'm faster."

"You cheated, I said no teleporting," I snapped, pointing an accusing finger.

"You didn't say that," Madara said simply. I frowned in a thinking motion before scrunching up my nose in a sigh.

"It should have been obvious," I paused feeling another presence, Madara obviously felt it too as he looked up. Kabuto stood on the pile of scrap.

"I came to say hello, Tobi, or are you going by Madara now?" Kabuto said, 

"He has many names...this one," I stated, causing Kabuto to raise a brow before looking at me. 

"And Sana, you're looking well as usual." Kabuto said.

"Kabuto-chan, I wish I could say the same but you look like shit," I responded, and it wasn't like I was wrong. His face was cracked and he had a tail coming from his cloak.

"I'm surprised you found me," Madara said simply, making the smallest of chuckles at my comment. He took a step closer.

"I travelled from land to land as a spy and I was even part of Akatsuki for a while. Don't underestimate how much I know," Kabuto said simply, and I could feel Madara's mood darken.

"You were one of Sasori's spies. You betrayed Akatsuki," Madara said, and I tilted my head to the side, I felt a strange Jutsu being activated. It was a rather large Chakra if I do say so myself. A loud explosion boomed underneath Kabuto, who jumped off without being hit. Coffins began to rise from the ground. I raised an eye brow.

"That's Orochimaru's technique," I said, Madara took a step back. "Edo Tensei."

"The forbidden Jutsu only the Nidaime Hokage and Orochimaru-sama could use. But now I'm the third, and I have surpassed those two," Kabuto said simply, a smirk aligning his lips. "This is a special performance just for you. So you will believe in my strength," the coffins opened up, revealing five Akatsuki members I had thought I'd never see again. Itachi Uchiha was among them. "But don't worry, I haven't come here to fight."

"Then what is it that you desire?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"I want to join forces with you," Kabuto answered simply. Madara's eyes narrowed.

"You want to join forces? What would I gain by that," Madara asked.

"I hear you plan to start a war soon. I'm offering my support..." Kabuto said simply. My eyes narrowed at the five people who were brought back to 'life' if you could call this life. "Here are Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, and Nagato. They're all strong and they are not only my pawns."

"And what's the catch?" I asked, Madara's eyes were already narrowed. "What do you want in return, if I may ask?"

"Uchiha Sasuke," Kabuto said simply.

"What are you plotting?" Madara asked.

"Nothing at all. I am simply interested in discovering the truth behind Ninjutsus," Kabuto answered. "And for that I will need Sasuke-kun. That's all. I want a live, young Uchiha."

"...And what if I refused?" Madara asked. Just as the words came out of his mouth another wood like box raised from the ground. My eyes widened and I took a step back. "Th-that's...!"

"Did you think I'd come here without an ace up my sleeve. That's right. You can't refuse!" Kabuto yelled.

"You bastard... Where did you get that!?" Madara asked, and I took another step back.