Chapter 2

Jihyo's POV

"Hello Ms Park, I'm Son Chaeyoung! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Son Chaeyoung• Lesbian - Single• 16 years old• Student of Park Jihyo• Watch out for this little tiger cub, because she won't hesitate to bite! Chaeyoung is a creative soul with magical hands, she can draw and paint anything that she desires

• Son Chaeyoung
• Lesbian - Single
• 16 years old
• Student of Park Jihyo
• Watch out for this little tiger cub, because she won't hesitate to bite! Chaeyoung is a creative soul with magical hands, she can draw and paint anything that she desires. Her heart is of gold and her behavior says it all
• She sees the world in colors and figures, there isn't anything that she can't draw inspiration from
• There is not much known about her reputation in the school yet. But there is no doubt that she will be loved by many

--------------------------------------------------------------

The girl bowed down respectfully, making me let out a low chuckle at how formal she was. I turned my body to her as she stood straight again.

"Hello, Chaeyoung. I'm sorry that I couldn't come here earlier, I had some complications at home." I made up the excuse to not give myself a worse impression than I already had at this point.

I felt bad for the girl, she didn't get to start her first school day off properly because of my clumsiness. 

The science teacher beside the student had a grin on her face. If she says anything that she shouldn't- she better get her earplugs and protection gear.

"Oh, it's quite alright Ms Park. Ms Yoo coincidentally was standing at the school gates when I arrived. She took me inside and let me wait with her in her classroom for you." Chaeyoung said while clutching onto her bag, she seemed nervous.

It didn't surprise me, it's her first day at TDoong High, and the school had quite a reputation. It didn't happen often that we get a new student in the middle of the school year. 

The corners of my mouth slowly lifted upwards, "That's very considerate of Ms Yoo." 

I knew that Jeongyeon standing there wasn't a coincidence, she always had a purpose in what she did. There was no hesitation on what the reason was.

It's something she had a passion for, and something that you should always expect from her. 

The halls were starting to get crowded with students who were on their way to their first class of the day. 

I looked at the nearest clock and squinted my eyes, it was 8:30. Just as I checked the time, the school bell had gone off. In the corner of my eye I saw Chaeyoung jump a bit at the emphatic noise. 

My class had started- I'm going to be late. I saw that Jeongyeon was also looking at her watch.

Time to get revenge for that teasing of hers.

"I don't think that I can lead you around right now Chaeyoung, but since Ms Yoo has picked you up from the school gates, I don't doubt that she would want to lead you around." I emphasized the word just to put salt on the wound she opened by herself.