Chapter 26

Chaeyoung's POV

"I wonder what we'll be doing for the event next week." I said to Mina as we walked to the cafeteria together.

In 7 days, TDoong Plays will be starting and the winner will be chosen.

With every day that went on I got more and more excited for it.

"Probably the same as last year, but with different classes of course." She told me and put her arm around my shoulder, "You'll see it for yourself."

I felt someone tap my shoulder before they walked next to me.

My head went all the way up to look at the person's face- it was Yuna.

She's the little sister of one of the seniors here, who was part of Sana and Momo's class with Ms Im.

I thought her name was Ryujin, she got along quite well with Sana. Or Sana got along really well with her, I didn't really know.

"Hey Yuna, what's up?" I asked her as she walked beside me.

"You didn't forget to come with us after school, right? I keep feeling like you'll forget it." The tall girl asked me as we walked.

"No, I didn't forget." I reassured her and got a big smile from her, one that reached her eyes.

"Great, we'll see you later then!" And with that she left to go to her own group of friends.

"Who was that?" I heard Mina ask beside me as we headed to our own table.

"Oh, that's Yuna. She's a classmate of mine and she was talking about that we're going to train with the class after school for TDoong Plays."

"Damn, you guys got the spirit to win." She laughed and placed her hand ontop of my head, stroking my hair.

"But I think you'll have to skip this year, Chaengie. My class is gonna win this year." She teased me as we both sat down.

I glared at her and took out my food for now, quickly starting to eat because I was starving.

10 minutes into break and I noticed someone in the corner of my eye.

It was a specific red head- Dahyun.

She finally came back after almost a week.

Well, finally is kind of odd to say, but I did miss her these days. She's still one of my bestest friends and gaming buddies.

But it wasn't strange when she only gave me a glance with nothing further following behind it.

I still took away her girlfriend, and that she probably will never forget.

I kept my mouth shut about Dahyun to avoid Mina looking around for her, because I didn't know how her ex would react to it.

"I wonder where Momo and Sana are, they're 10 minutes late." Mina eventually said as she looked around for her two fellow Japanese.

My heart rate went up as I saw her looking into the direction where her ex was, but she didn't see her.

"Yeah, it's odd." I mumbled and shoved some food into my mouth to avoid talking more.

But I didn't even have the chance to take the bite because my arm was pulled up, causing me to stand up from my seat.

"Hey, why? I deserve to eat." I argued with Mina as she pulled me along with her.