Chapter 25

Jihyo's POV

"Good morning, Nayeon." I said as the brunette walked into the living room from the bathroom, sniffing the air.

She slowly came closer to me and leaned over to look over my shoulder.

"Fried rice?" She asked me as she went over to the table where I had placed the plates and utensils already.

"Yep, my own recipe." I added with it as I stirred it around one last time.

"It smells good." Nayeon sat down and turned her head to where the TV was, seeing that music was playing to add a peaceful feel to the moment.

It seemed like a perfect morning- the sun shining into the living room as the smell of breakfast filled the air while a pretty woman was by my side.

I put the fried rice in 2 separate bowls and took them to the dining table where I sat one infront of Nayeon and one infront of me.

The older woman picked up her spoon and scooped up some of what I made.

And from what I saw- she liked it quite a lot.

She didn't even say anything because she knew that I knew I did good, spoonfuls of fried rice coming and going.

"Do you like what I laid out for you?" I asked her before taking a spoon of rice.

She looked down and checked out her outfit. I gave her a pair of loose pants with a cardigan and shirt.

We went back to her apartment yesterday for just a second to grab some of her own shoes, because mine wouldn't fit her.

So with that she wore clean white sneakers, that were shining.

"I love it."

I padded myself on the shoulder and she laughed soon enough, drinking from her cup.

I went back to eating and we both finished not much after, now we were getting ready to leave to look for new furnishes for my apartment.

It was a very big risk I was taking to let Nayeon help me with this, but I had trust in her.

At least it was her and not Jeongyeon.

---

We shopped for at least 3 hours, and we bought beautiful things.

Well, I bought the beautiful things- we chose them together.

They were all light colors with pastels as accents, mostly green accents though. She also convinced me to buy a little cactus to put on the new dining table.

I brought her home afterwards because she had some stuff to do.

She did promise me she'd give me back my clothes once she got the time to do so. But she could keep them if it was up to me.

The shop where we went to usually delivers right when you buy and leave, so when I came back- everything already was standing in the hallway of my apartment floor.

And some neighbours weren't particularly happy with it.

I already let a group of people take away my old furnishes so that there would be space for the new ones.

Which was a great choice, considering it would be a lot more work if they hadn't done that.

And so my afternoon had started with me painting the walls and dragging the furnishes inside my apartment.