Chapter 5

Chaeyoung's POV

It was Wednesday. The past few days have been going well for me.

I have already met all my teachers and made some more friends besides Sana, Mina, Dahyun and.. Momo?

Momo and I haven't really talked yet. She was absent yesterday because of some reason. I was thinking of talking to her today if she was at school, but I didn't see her nor Sana at the first break yet.

Right now it was second break, and I was sitting at the table that the other girls usually sat at.

Soon enough the four came walking towards me, Mina and Sana both waving their hands excitedly in the front. The other two were walking behind them.

"Hey Chaeng!" Sana said happily as she sat down infront of me with Momo, while Mina sat beside me with Dahyun next to her.

"Hello Sana, where were you on first break? I didn't seen you around anywhere." I decided to ask her right away, and I seemed to have caught her off guard for some reason.

Sana shuffled in her seat and looked me right in the eyes, "I was preparing for a test." She told me quickly.

My head nodded up and down to what she had said as my eyes slowly moved to Momo. She seemed to be nervous, but I wasn't going to ask her why.

"Momo hasn't introduced herself yet." I heard Dahyun say from the other side of Mina.

"Ehh?" The black haired girl said confusedly while looking between Dahyun and me. "Oh, of course. Haha.. uhm, I'm Hirai Momo, it's nice to know you."

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Hirai Momo• Assumably straight - Dating life is unknown• 17 years old, to be 18 years old• Student of Im Nayeon• Momo is a well-endowed girl, her personality is as attractive as she is and the food she brings to school

• Hirai Momo
• Assumably straight - Dating life is unknown
• 17 years old, to be 18 years old
• Student of Im Nayeon
• Momo is a well-endowed girl, her personality is as attractive as she is and the food she brings to school. She has a bit of a naughty side and might come off as fierce
• Life is food, and food is life. But in all seriousness, life is okay, and she doesn't want to change the way it is
• A student who is loved by many because of who she is. She gets a lot of attention from the guys. Sana's best friend

--------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the girl and observed her face, she's really beautiful.

"Say, Dahyun, how was your date with Mina yesterday?" The brunette at the table had asked from across the table while grabbing her food out of her bag.

Everyone started to grab their food while Dahyun began talking about their date.

"It was absolutely amazing, we went to the park and had a picknick near the lake after school. Then she took me out to go watch a movie," The redhead told us with much excitement as she looked at Mina and then at us. "At the end we went to her house and had a sleepover.. you know, the usual." She smiled and looked down at her lap.