Chapter 19

Flashback

Jihyo's POV

I yawned as I walked to my apartment, it was a super busy day at work today. It was the yearly TDoong Plays, a day where all the classes with their mentors compete against one another.

And we fucking won, I knew we would- but still, I'm so proud of my kiddos and I.

Jeongyeon can go kiss my ass with her confidence on that she'd win.

The keys slipped from my hand as I opened the door. Sighing, I picked them up and threw them on the little table that stood beside the door.

It felt as if I ran 20 km today and it wasn't even that much exercise I did. But running just was tiring, even at the age of 21.

"Baby!" I yelled out and closed the door, "I'm home!"

I took my coat off and hung it up before taking off my shoes, walking further into my new apartment.

My girlfriend and I decided to move closer to where both our jobs were since we lived more abroad at first and it was a struggle to get to work every day.

Well Tzuyu wasn't technically working yet, she was in medical school, but that didn't mean she worked less than me.

I honestly thought that she was working even harder than me. I couldn't imagine the mental, emotional and physical strength she must have to succeed.

"Tzuyu!?" I called out as I walked into the living room, seeing her nowhere.

She wasn't here, perhaps she'd be in the bedroom?

I padded along the floor and to the bedroom, where I heard sounds that I couldn't make out.

"Honey?" I said again with a smile as I turned the corner, but that smile soon enough faded.

"What are you doing?" She turned around to face me and looked me into my eyes with an unreadable expression.

Tzuyu was packing her stuff up.

"I thought you were going to be busy today?" The brunette raised her eyebrow as she saw me standing in the doorway.

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Chou Tzuyu
• Asexual - FLASHBACK: Taken and cheating. PRESENT: Engaged.
• FLASHBACK: 19 years old. PRESENT: 22 years old, to be 23 years old
• Dermatologist at Seoul Hospital.
• She's a savage girl with a kind heart, but tends to think more about herself.
• Life is something she plays, just like a game. To her own wants and needs.
• She's a well-known doctor amongst the medical world in Korea and the USA, she travels between USA, Korea and Taiwan somewhat often.