Chapter 24

Nayeon's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my eyes, causing me to groan and huddle further into the covers.

The smell of the blankets were so comforting, aswell as the clothes I wore and the shampoo I used last night- I never wanted to leave this bed.

My body relaxed once again and I almost slipped further into unconsciousness until I heard the door creak open and feet walk along the floor.

I didn't dare open my eyes to see who it was, because I knew if I did do so, my eyes would get burned.

A hand pulled the covers from my face before it gently pulled the strands of hair out of my face- it made me relax all over again.

A finger grazed along my hairline, before it went down my forehead and down to my nose.

"Pretty girl." I heard the person mumble to themself as they stroked my hair, causing me to moan to myself and lean into the touch.

The chuckle I heard was feminine, so it probably was a woman.

"Do you like that?" She asked me and I nodded slowly.

Her hand came along over my arm and onto my nape before cupping my cheek, rubbing her thumb over my skin.

"Can you open your eyes for me, beauty?" She asked me.

It took a while before I could fully open my eyes, but when I did, I was met with the sight of a Goddess.

A smile quickly made its way onto my lips as I stared at her face, but specifically those perfect eyes.

"Good morning." Jihyo told me with a smile tugging at her luscious lips, her head tilting to the side as I looked at her lips.

She scratched my scalp with her nails, "Do you like what you're seeing?"

My head gradually nodded up and down as I seemed to get into a trance.

But I quickly was pulled out of it when a pair of lips met mine, moving passionately against my own.

The covers were pulled off of my body before a weight had moved itself ontop of me, hands moving their way up from my waist to my face.

Teeth tugged at my bottom lip before a tongue slightly swiped across my lips, indicating for me to open my mouth- which I did with no questions asked.

Jihyo's tongue explored my mouth for just a few seconds, before she suddenly disappeared.

I shot up out of the bed and looked around, seeing how the blinds were still open but the light was suddenly painful to look at.

"Jihyo?!" I called out in a panic as I kicked the covers off of me and sat onto the side of the bed, getting up and rushing to the door that was partly open- all while my eyes were squinted.

Within a second, a pair of hands grabbed onto my shoulders, "Hey, you're awake. Are you okay?"

I tried my best to look at who was infront of me, and it was Jihyo. She looked concerned.