Chapter 29

Jihyo's POV

I woke up with a roaring headache overpowering my body.

My hands went up before I took a hold of my hair and pulled on it, trying to make the pain go away.

But of course it didn't work, it only made it worse.

The cold of my room made me tug my arms back under the covers and that's when I felt nothing.

Except my skin.

My eyes shot open before I was met with the other side of my bed being empty, the covers thrown over to the side.

I shot up, keeping the blankets against my body.

The blinds were still open and my eyes squinted close soon enough.

Then the memories of last night came flooding back to me.

A loud groan came from me as I laid back down, holding onto my head before rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Shit." The words left my lips in a whisper.

I got up and headed to my closet, putting on some clothes.

Quickly, I headed into my living room and looked around- seeing no sign of Nayeon.

I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there either.

She must've left already.

"Fuck." I cursed again and looked around for my phone, seeing it laying on the couch.

I unlocked my phone and looked for any texts from her, just to see nothing.

So I decided to call Jeongyeon, not knowing what else to do because I was getting stressed at this point.

She picked up after a while, "Good morning, sunshi-"

"Yeah, good morning to you." I spat out.

"Geez, what happened to you?" Jeongyeon scoffed as I heard her stir in a cup and take a sip.

I brought my hand up to my face, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes again as the image of Nayeon's naked body came into my mind.

"I think I made a mistake."

~->                             •                              <-~

Chaeyoung's POV

"Alright, so your parents aren't against you being into girls, right?" Mina asked for the 100th time as we headed to my home.

Since we were dating now, I wanted to spend time together every other day.

But that won't happen without telling my parents that Mina was my girlfriend now.

I grabbed her hand as we walked to the front door, "Yes, they do. Stop worrying so much, it'll go fine."

We just came back from the park and that's where I told her I wanted to make us known to my family.

And she wasn't all too ready for it from what I noticed, but she said she didn't mind.

It surely didn't seem like that though.

It was nearing evening now and the sun was settling down.

I ringed the doorbell and the door was opened by my mom, who smiled brightly at the sight of us.

"Hi girls, did you have fun?" She smiled and let us both inside, the smell of dinner overwhelming us.

"You girls are just on time for dinner."

We walked into the dining room to see my dad and brother already sitting at the table, waiting.

"Hey!" They both welcomed Mina as we sat down with my mom.

All of us grabbed some food on our plate and began to eat. Mina enjoying it the most out of all of us.

"Mrs Son, your cooking is absolutely delicious." She told my mom as she took another big bite.

"I'm glad, make sure to eat enough. You still need to grow." My mom smiled at her.

I looked over to my girlfriend, who felt my eyes on her.

My hand went onto her thigh before I cleared my throat, "Mom, dad, Jeonghoon." I said at first to get their attention.

"I need to tell you something." They all looked up from their plates and focused their eyes on me.

I suddenly got a whole lot more nervous and my throat was starting to dry up.

Mina's eyes were switching between my parents, brother and me, obviously nervous.

She gave me a nudge which encouraged me to speak up.

"Mina and I are dating." I spat out in a second, but they understood right away.

"Ah, we had our suspicions." My dad mumbled and took a bite, "But I'm glad you two told us."

Mina and I looked at each other with a smile because of how this was going.

"That's amazing, since when?" My mom asked when she put down her fork and knife and gave us all her attention.

My brother also agreed with us, knowing from the nod he gave me.

"Since yesterday, when Chaeyoung got off stage I asked her." Mina answered for me so I could take a sip of my drink to hydrate my throat.

My mother smiled even wider and nodded her head, eating again.

That went easier than I thought.

Dinner had finished soon enough and now Mina and I were in my room, watching a movie in my bed.

I was cuddled up to her as her arm was around me, pulling me more into her.

"Pictures already have spread all over the school of us kissing yesterday." I mumbled to her as my eyes were closing halfway through the movie.

"I know, and I'm absolutely fine with that." Mina whispered and moved her hand along my back as I tried to keep my eyes open.

But it was very difficult.

"And I'm also fine with you dozing off." She added and pulled the blanket further over my body, making it all the more comfortable for me.

"I'll be here when you wake up, always." Was the last thing she said before I went off to sleep.

~