Chapter 12

Chaeyoung's POV

"What do you mean, you broke your game controller?!" Dahyun yelled rather loudly once I told her I threw my controller in a fit of rage during a game.

The redhead and I gamed together quite often after school and she knew that I only had one controller. "So we won't be able to play the new version together?!"

I shrugged my shoulders at her- it couldn't be helped. I'd just have to buy a new one when I got the time to do so, and she'd have to wait until that.

I took my sandwich to my mouth just before someone covered my eyes, "Guess who?"

The sandwich dropped out of my hands and a smile formed upon my lips at the voice I heard. "Let me guess, Mina?" I said with full confidence, not knowing who else would act like this with me.

A small giggle was heard before I got back my sight to see Mina sitting beside me.

The Japanese and I have gotten much closer ever since the party at Sana's. We've been texting almost every day, though that's not what I expected to happen at first.

I initially thought that she might want to take distance after that moment, but no.

"Say, when will we finally go to your house, Chaengie?" The blonde asked me as she took her food out her bag, completely ignoring the presence of her girlfriend infront of me.

Momo and Sana were nowhere to be seen again.

If I had to be honest, I didn't really like it when people came over. It just seemed unnecessary- the only thing you'd be seeing is my room and that's it.

A moment of silence fell upon us. "How about this week, and you can join us for dinner too if you'd like." I suggested to Mina.

There was no second of hesitation when she nodded her head at my request, "Gladly!"

A cough was heard and we both turned our heads to Dahyun in unison, "Yuki!" Mina exclaimed and smiled at the redhead.

An expression of satisfaction came upon her face as she heard her girlfriend mention her, "Baby, I'm cold." The pale girl whined, obviously wanting the Japanese's attention.

"I have a vest with me, hold on." She said and dug through her bag to pull out her vest for Dahyun.

The redhead was about to open her mouth before Mina handed her vest to her girlfriend, "Here, this should warm you up."

A pout came on the Korean's face as she put the piece of clothing on.

I kept my eyes on Dahyun but quickly averted them as she sent me a glare.

How quickly this girl's behavior could change.

"Hey cuties!" Someone exclaimed happily as they neared us.

"Sana!" Dahyun yelled and got up from where she sat to hug the brunette who had just arrived at the table. The two girls shared a tight hug before they sat down next to each other.

"Why are you late, did something happen? And where's your twin?" Mina asked the older girl as she sat down.

The redhead became rather clingy with the girl beside her but Sana didn't seem to mind. Her arm went around Dahyun as she rested her head on Sana's shoulder. "I had to finish some work before I left the classroom," She told us at first, getting distracted by Snow-White who was grasping onto her hand and playing with her fingers, "And Momo is having a conversation with Ms Im."