Chapter 9

Chaeyoung's POV

Today was the day, it was Friday, Sana's party. I was so thrilled to go there today after school and fortunately for me, school went by real quick.

A lot of people in school were actually really excited for tonight too. Sana's parties seemed to have quite the reputation around here.

And that made me even more enthusiastic than I already was.

I heard from certain classmates that Sana's house was absolutely enormous, with a big pool and a massive garden surrounding the estate.

There were rumors that she might be a princess in Japan, but I believe her parents were just very rich.

She might be a princess, it wouldn't surprise me if she was. She's got the looks and the heart, but it just seemed unlogical.

Why would a princess move to Korea and go to a regular school like this?

I was considering what I should wear to the party and didn't really want to stand out too much. It was a regular party either way, so why bother dressing up.

I decided to just wear a crop top, a strawberry cardigan and a pair of pants with matching sneakers.

Fuck standards.

Just to be sure, I texted Sana and asked her if there were certain dress codes for the party. She told me no and that I could wear whatever I wanted, good for me.

The party planner did tell us to bring a bag with us, including our pajamas and whatever we need more.

My mom and dad had agreed with the party and sleepover, they'd even bring me there.

So here I was, in the car of my parents as they drove to the address that Sana had given me. And it was rather quite far away from where I lived, it was about a 30 minute drive or so. But we were already close by.

---

After 5 minutes we arrived, and I was absolutely speechless.

The place was gigantic.

"Here we are. I hope you have fun, Chaeyoung." My father told me as I stepped out with my bag

"Make sure to not drink too much!" My mother said after him and I looked back.

"I'll try not to!" I lied and waved them goodbye after I closed the car door.

They drove off and I turned towards the gates that had Minatozaki carved into them.

This was insane.

I took off to the gates and someone stopped me, "Name?"

It was a security guard from what it seemed- this meant serious business.

"Son Chaeyoung."

He started at the first page and didn't even read a few names before he smiled at me, "Welcome to the party, Ms Son." And with that, the gates opened for me.

Dope.

I walked forward and past the gate, towards the entrance of the mansion that laid before me.