Chapter 16

Chaeyoung's POV

I honestly was still shook over the fact that Myoui Mina kissed me- willingly.

The girl even confessed to liking me and being interested in me, but not being able to make us public because she was Dahyun's other half.

If the two were to break up- it would get a lot of attention. And if there's one thing I knew; Mina didn't like having all eyes on her.

"Chaeyoung!" I heard behind me and turned around just to see that familiar blonde rushing towards me with a huge smile plastered right onto her face.

"Hey, Mina." I said when she stood still before me, her eyes looking me up and down.

That action of hers made me squirm beneath her gaze.

"How about we go out after school? I know a great place with amazing food and chill vibes, consider it a date."

A date.

A date with Myoui Mina, that doesn't sound too wrong.

"Hmm sure, why not? Will I meet you at the gates?" I asked her when she clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Yep, I'll be right there and waiting." The Japanese said- planning to walk off again.

"Wait!" I exclaimed and grabbed my bag. "I have something for you."

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me, watching me take out a wooden board. But not just a wooden board.

"It's a small gesture but I think you'll like it." The words came out in a mumble as I handed it over to her.

It was a painted penguin made in my very own art style. And by the looks of it, Mina was happy with it.

She held the item in her hands and infront of her face, examining it with her mouth hanging open in amazement.

"This is amazing and so cute!" Mina laughed and pulled me into a hug.

My arms wrapped around her slowly as I leaned into her touch- my eyes closing for just a second. And within that second, I felt a pair of lips against mine.

A pair of lips that touched my own frequently nowadays.

I was taken aback by the fact that she did this in a hallway of the school- but that didn't stop me from returning what she gave me.

Her arms came around and wrapped around my neck- pulling me in closer.

When I had to breathe in again, I pushed her away slowly- panting. A small smirk made its way onto her lips.

"Thank you so much," She pecked my cheek, "And I will see you later." And with that she walked off.

I turned my body to where she walked and followed her with my eyes- my fingers touching my lips.

No way she actually just did that.

I looked at the clock and saw that break was almost over already. So I turned on my heels to walk off- but not without bumping into somebody.