Progolue

Life is something that can be beautiful at times and be the ugliest thing within a snap of the fingers. Life is the main thing of a human, it's what they're experiencing everyday; when they go to work, when they laugh, when they cry.

But why does love, something that is so exquisite and precious, hurt more than the everyday objects you face in life. It cuts you like a knife, slowly, or quick; cutting open the layers of tissue beneath you.

Sometimes those cuts stay open for a long time, or they might heal. But the scar will always be there, whether it forms early or later on. The disfigurement usually can't be seen, but it can surely be felt by the one who bears it.

For the ones who do have to look in the mirror and face the scars of love, they'll have to look at abuse with no way to ease it, because those scars will never fade away in the slightest.

However, love can also help ease the awareness of the wound. Which is strange... life is strange, love is strange.

But it all doesn't matter when you're in the moment..

Two humans, two kind souls, two wounded women were thrown into the beautiful reality of what love could really be, but will it be the same as the last time?

Will scars be added on either their bodies or their hearts, once again?

You'll never know, unless you give it a shot.

And who knows, maybe it will last.