Chapter 28

Jihyo's POV

Right now it's the break before the finalists need to compete against one another.

And we were very much excited for it.

There was a wheel standing in the middle of the field where different kind of sports were written on.

Once we were going to start, it'll be made clear what we'll be doing.

"Don't go too rough on her, Jihyo." Jeongyeon said in the last minute before we started walking onto the field again.

I walked closely behind Nayeon, looking her up and down for just a second.

And that's when I noticed several scars on her back, which looked like belt welts.

I winced at the look of them and she turned around, "Are you okay?"

I quickly looked up at the woman and nodded my head, "Just a little cramp because of all these activities."

She laughed and started to walk beside me, "Yeah, it all becomes more difficult the older you get." Nayeon sighed.

My head nodded along with her as we walked, and I had subconsciously put my hand onto her back to feel the tissue.

Expecting her to cry out- but she didn't.

Of course she didn't, it has been years since these had been open.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked once again and that's when I pulled my hand back to myself.

"I'm absolutely sure, just ready to beat you." A smirk came onto my lips as I began to walk faster, nearing my class who was waiting.

"You guys ready?" I asked them to which they responded excitedly.

"You have no idea!" Jungkook exclaimed and clapped his hands out of excitement.

"This wheel here will decide what sport will be played, there are no exceptions in rules and everything will be played fairly." The person with the mic said before it was spinned.

We all leaned in closer, waiting for it to stop onto something.

"Floorball!" Was said.

I heard Yuna shout out of excitement and soon saw her jumping up and down, "We're gonna win!" She kept on repeating to hype up her classmates.

"We trained this for this, we'll win for sure!" She smiled and looked at them all.

"Yeah, but last time we did it, it went horribly wrong." Chaeyoung sighed and squatted down.

The jumping of the youngest stopped as she heard Chaeyoung say so, "The other times went great, cheer up!"

She pulled the shorter girl right back up from the ground, which seemed to enlighten her a bit more.

"C'mon kids, have more faith in us." I told them all and gave them each a little smack on the head to get their minds together.