Chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

"I swear to-" I heard Mina about to curse before rustling was heard.

Sana's lips moved against mine slowly as she cupped my face and I couldn't even stop myself from returning the kiss.

But that kiss didn't last long as Sana was pulled back by her hair, "YOU!" Mina growled.

The two exchanged words with each other just by looking one another in the eyes, and it didn't look all too good.

I looked around to see many students facing us, some even holding their phones while curiously looking at their screens.

They probably took pictures or even videos- that wouldn't be any good news.

My eyes went back to the Japanese trio, who were standing with each other. There wasn't much being said until one spoke up.

"Why'd you'd do that!" Momo exclaimed and smacked Sana's hand as tears came into her eyes for some reason.

"Didn't you see how jealous Mina got?!" The girl responded and looked over at the blonde who was fuming at this point.

I'd understand- I also got extremely jealous whenever Dahyun kissed Mina.

"You kissed Chaeyoung just to get a reaction out of Mina!?" The black haired girl yelled out in frustration.

I was very much confused at this moment.

"Perhaps that was her first kiss!"

"I doubt that was her first kiss after I heard Mina and Chaeyoung doing one another in my bedroom."

Holy fuck, she did not.

Momo's eyes got big, "What, when?!"

"Back when I threw that party where you almost drowned in the pool." Sana told her with a neutral expression on her face at the mention of the drowning.

A whole new world seemed to open for the eldest among us.

But a whole new world also opened for Mina, was to be seen on her face. She was more than just shocked by the fact that Sana knew we had sex in her bed that evening.

"How do you know? Do you have cameras!?" Mina exclaimed with an upset expression.

Sana shrugged her shoulders and looked over at me.

"Wait, so you're admitting you and Chae did it in Sana's room?" Momo asked before she looked over at Mina, who was becoming red in her face.

We're fucked, literally.

Mina didn't have a response to this, and this answered Momo's question.

She pinched the bridge of her nose, "My God, I can't believe you cheated on Dahyun like that." The girl mumbled under her breath.

The youngest Japanese right away got really nervous, "I-I was drunk!"

A loud sigh came from me which made the three look at me with complicated faces, "Just stop Mina, they know."