2

Beacrox began preparing for their late lunch with the help of the animal children aside from Lock who stayed with Cale.

There was a pinic table and benches on either side a large pink umbrella was stuck in the middle of the table to shield the people from the sun, beside it is a beach recliner chair with an umbrella attached to it.

"Miss Rosalyn is very diligent." Queen Litana who just arrived spoke with a smile.

Choi Han, Mary, Lock and Rosalyn who sat on the picnic bench turned their attention and greeted her in response. Cale sat in an upright position from the recliner chair and gave out a relaxed greeting.

"Miss Rosalyn, you should also relax." Mary who kept her cloak on spoke with her usual monotone voice.

"What brings you here Queen Litana?" Cale asked nonchalantly and motioned Ron to attend to her needs.

Queen Litana saw this and waved her hand in a dismissing manner. "Do not fret I am only here to submit my part to miss Rosalyn and to greet you Mister Cale."

Cale who saw Litana hand the stack of papers shivered, he was really happy that he was slacking off. Naturally he felt pity for those working without rest but what can he do?

"I shall take my leave. Ten!"

The group bid their farwells and continued on with their own activities. Mary watching the sea waves, Choi Han polishing his sword, Rosalyn with her stack of papers and Cale who leisurely sat back down and closed his eyes.

"Miss Rosalyn are those candidates for the Empress position?" Choi Han asked after getting a glimps of the words written on the paper.

"Yes, several nobles including Queen Litana's tribe submitted candidates of their choosing." Rosalyn sigh as she marked another paper with red ink.

"Its troubling how nobles just send their daughters without looking at the criteria." Another document was marked with red ink.

Another 3 pieces of paper were marked red.

"She's 14 why is she?..." Choi Han who was now reading the document grumbled in disgust.

"Well in customs of the old, arranged marriages usually start when you are 12 but the previous King frowned upon the idea and it was not brought up again, I guess we still have some gutsy people." Rosalyn explained as the red ink on her pen glides across the paper.

"Rosalyn noona, your name is here..." Lock timidly pointed at the other stack of paper infront of him. A bright flash of light red light emerged and the paper immediately disappeared and ashes began to ride the wind. Lock blinked and hurriedly pulled his arm back.

"I am already the Magic tower's Master." Rosalyn smiled and continued on with her marking.

"Very wonderful choice Miss Rosalyn, you are far more suited in robes." Cale said as he stretched his body and sat properly. He eyed the stack of documents that piled up besides Rosalyn and Choi Han who was reading some.

A ghost smile plastered on his face 'Political marriage huh.' He felt pity but he knew that his hyung would prevent this. Cale stood and walked over to the stack of papers in curiousity.

Amidst the sunny day a red streak of thunder with tint of gold was seen and 2 pieces of paper burned mercilessly, tiny sparks of gold was left behind as the paper disintegrated with no ahes to leave behind. The other three looked up in surprise Cale stared back at them and shrugged.

"My sister."

"Ho. I shall report this to the Lord" Ron who just came in, went back to the beach house. I guess we'll be losing another vassal.

Rosalyn's heart warmed, for such an action Cale's nonchalant look doesn't match. Lock and Choi Han frowned how dare they put a child specifically, Cale's sister in that list?

"The other one was Queen Jopis" Cale visibly shivered, that lunatic should not be allowed to step foot in the Roan Kingdom. The others stopped momentarily before nodding, silently agreeing that they have not seen the name of a Queen and burning a Queens name is equal to defamation that leads to guillotine.

After a while Ron came back with his benign smile.

"It has been taken care of young master. The young lord Basen immediately took action with the Madam." Cale sigh Basen would be lenient but the madam?

"And lunch is ready." Ron bowed and led the people inside the beach house. Along with the children and Beacrox who looked like he came from war, they began to eat and chatter happily.

It was a wonderful scenery and Cale thought to himself.

'This is a wonderful reward.'