18

Puzzle city was buzzing with many people, important figures can be seen wherever you turn your head. Recording devices were set up and mages maintained the floating platforms. On those said platforms that was spread out sat the representatives of different animal tribes, prominent human figures, Queens and Kings and finally the family of the spouses. Everything was in place from literally the ground up, it was 17:30 and the sun was displayed orange yellow on the horizon all people present at puzzle city and those viewing the live recording of the wedding indicated that this was a sign for the end of discrimination marked by the legendary hero and Sun of the western continent but, contrary to what they are thinking, the wedding was postponed to 17:30 because one of the spouse is not present.

Alberu was Already at the biggest floating platform with the altar and a large cross. He was forced to be present at the platform even though he had not received any confirmation that Cale was present he could only curse at the red head internally and smile at the crowd with fake vitality. Lucky for him he was not alone on the platform Jack who was appointed as Pope had all the qualifications to help them with their wedding vows and represent the god of the Sun. Beside him was ex-communicated priestess Cage who participated as a representative of the god of Death because she was appointed by him through her dreams and somehow the other priest of the church agreed.

Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock, Ron, Mary, Cat children and Beacrox decided to stay on one platform all dressed in formal attire. With smiles on their face they excitedly waited for Cale. The people watching from different parts of the continent halted their works and errands gathered on the plaza of their respective towns, watching the large orb transmitting the live view of the wedding also waiting for the red headed hero.

"Where are you dumbass" Alberu muttered angrily, his lips quivered trying to stop himself from frowning.

"Do not be nervous Emperor Alberu, I know that you are shouldering the entire history and future on your shoulders and I shall support you." Saint Jack dressed in white robes that seemed to sparkle saw the corner of Alberu's mouth quiver and can't help but to feel warmth spread throughout his body.

"Yeah, I mean who could go agains a god?" Cage muttered as she fixed the black dress she wore and glare at the sky, specifically the god of death who she felt was watching at the moment.

'Cale could apparently!'

"Thank you Jack." Alberu just gave the misunderstanding a shrug he was thankful that the audio device can only pick up their conversation at a certain frequency so conversing is a bit alright.

"Where is Cale?" Deruth sigh he would understand if his son ran away but Cale himself said that he would be attending albeit late. Duchess Violan could only pat Deruth's back as she wondered the same thing thinking that she was too hasty accepting Alberu's proposal. Basen and Lily were not worried as their parents were because their brother always kept his word. The other nobles started to doubt wondering if the red head will actually arrive as the clock ticks the nobles began to whisper to one another loudly enough to be heard by those on the floating platforms.

"I knew it was a terrible idea."

"We should have decided for an appropriate candidate."

"Is the ex-commander coming?"

"Maybe he ran away after all that talk."

The leaders of the animal tribe growled 'These nasty humans just say whatever they say don't they?' Loud whispers became unsolicited comments and then became pure insults. Luckily the audio was blocked by Rosalyn who holds the main control over the communication orbs, she can't omit some but she can just turn the audio off and on like a light switch. Choi Han clenched his scabbard and tried to hold himself back as black aura started to fluctuate around him, Mary who took that as a sign started to slowly spread her black mana threads from her feet, Rosalyn just remained poised, Beacrox was talking to the children to cover up the insults from the nobles and Ron took a mental note of the names who contributed to this.