17

The day before the wedding.

Cale is currently expanding his Adventure loving inn to other parts of the eastern continent. He didn't have to do so but he just didn't want to deal with everything happening on the western continent.

It may seem that Cale has a full plate but he was actually just signing papers that was already sorted out by the managers and Ron. He spent most of his time sleeping, eating or staring at the map in where his establishment are.

"I can't believe it! Send me an invite to your wedding." Bud was tipsy and he lazily laid flat on the floor of Cale's private room.

"I already sent you an invite." Cale yawned and resumed to eating fruits.

"I am sorry young master Cale, Bud has a grudge against you." Glenn sigh as he glared at the blue haired man who dragged him to the inn everyday.

"For what?" Cale asked.

"For getting married before him." Glenn spat out towards Bud who whimpered childishly.

"How could you! Now I have one less drinking buddy huhuhu." Bud placed his nth bottle in his mouth and chugged it like water.

"Then get married in my place." Irritation was laced on Cale's voice its not like he chose to get- ok he did choose to get married but it was on a whim!

"No thanks my friend I have my hands full." Bud sat up properly and chugged the remaining liquid on the bottle.

"Ha!" Cale glared 'Busy my ass then why are you here drinking everyday?'

"But it is nice to smell you now." Bud laughed and sniffed the air around Cale, specifically the ancient power of air inside Cale that seemed to be happier and sometimes that happiness also comes from the holder of the power.

Cale who didn't know what Bud was thinking grimace and backed farther away from Bud, Raon returned to Cale's side and informed him of the movements on the western continent.

"Human! Everything looks ready! And gramps told me to tell you that you need to come back for fitting!" Raon landed on the bed and bounced up and down excitedly.

"Tell them to get my measurements at the state I'm busy." Cale replied in a heartbeat. Why would they need him when they already have his measurements just by taking a cloth from his wardrobe? Raon didn't reply but instead waved his hand and disappeared leaving Bud cackling and Glenn sighing.

"This is one hell of a wedding!"

Wedding day: Morning

Cale was up early by force, his head was reaching its limits as the ancient powers discuss their delight for the upcoming event.

- 'Congratulations Cale.' The super rock sigh in delight mixed with confusion, being with his welder he never knew that this punk could get married though it might be a contract but still.

-'We get to eat so many royal bread!' The glutton cheered as she kept singing about different kinds of bread.

-'We can wage war right? Let's burn em' down! HAHAAHAH' The fiery thunder bolt laughed hysterically as he imagined the sea of fire that they can create.

-'Your getting fucking chained down!' The sky eating water screamed as she trashed around yelling about confinement and such.

"Why are you all excited? Stop trashing around its too early." Cale grumbled as he massaged his forehead with his fingers. He was used to ignoring them but he found it annoying how happy they were that he was getting married.

'My life's motto is being threatened here!'

A cup was suddenly placed beside him, upon hearing the sound of the cup Cale flinched and looked up to see Ron with his vicious benign smile. He entered the room without any noise and let the young master grumble to himself before giving the cup of lemon tea.

"Young master Cale a message came from the palace that you must immediately return to know the procedures of the matrimony." Ron continued with a vicious tone "But I believe that you can go whenever you want as the marriage is a fraud."

Cale flinched again and pretended to sip the lemon tea he never really knew what goes around Ron's head since Ron was not against it at first but in Ron's disoriented vision of seeing how Cale was going around asking people for favor for 7 days straight and even asked that son of a bitch god for a favor, Ron frowned at how his master promised to rest and broke it he believed that Alberu did not deserve Cale's effort of running around specially when Alberu was suppose to take care of it all according to the contract.

"Then tell them to send the procedure list, I won't be late at my own wedding." Cale replied agreeing to Ron's counter to the palace's message but also because the assassin in-front of him was emitting a deadly calm aura.

"And there is a message from Duke Fredo too, and asked for you to come immediately or he shall 'fly my son up the platform'." Ron quote.

"I'm heading out with Raon please go back to the Henituse territory and prepare everything. I'll meet you at puzzle city." Cale immediately stood up and abandoned the lemon tea discreetly. Cale woke up Raon by gently picking him up from the bed a yawn escaped the dragon's mouth and soon enough Raon sent Ron to the Duchy and Cale to the Edable Kingdom this time they broke in from the window.

"I'll get straight to the point, the cloth you told me to procure from arm's base's within the Kingdom is secured. You were right they are fine high quality ones benefiting Royalty, the cloth was imbued with natural energy so its resistant to natural elements and would not get destroyed easily." Duke Fredo was already dressed up for the event clad is silky smooth violet robe with black intricate markings, sapphires embedded making the cloak look like its sparkling under the light. Fredo would have just gone with his usual formal clothes but today will be an exemption as it was his 'son's' wedding day.'

"Then I'll be taking those with me." Cale smiled as he found another source of income.

"Speaking of which I already have my gift for my son and son-in-law." Duke Fredo smiled mischievously this was the reason why he immediately got to the point it was to spark Cale's curiosity.

"And I think your going to like."