Special inclusion (1)

Who would have guessed that their relationship that started from mutual benefits turned to something confusing? The months were alright Alberu managed the Empire while Cale managed to get his long awaited rest with... the occasional disturbances. But as the two started to interact and add the fact that they were a couple now their interaction became somewhat strange.

Alberu would check up on Cale's meals if he gets enough nutrients and send out constant reminders that Cale at least need to walk everyday for 30 minutes.

Cale would send out some of his people to help Alberu with his work always checking that Alberu doesn't drown on work.

These were done sincerely.

Which is the strangest part of all they were treating each other as would normal couples do but these two doesn't seem to be wary of it.

Their friends and family already noticed but they too were confused because:

1. Cale is too indifferent about it that they just can't figure him out.

2. Alberu does not seem to be bothered by it nor say or do anything about it.

3. It seemed normalized by both parties that their friends gave up figuring out their emotions for each other.

Hong's eyes glittered as she saw Cale order Raon to teleport him to Alberu's private garden, he kept his promise to walk at lease 30 minutes a day occasionally with Alberu.

The tree children who noticed the confusing aura stopped gathering around Cale when he is with Alberu.

"Your late." Alberu grumbled as he strode next to Cale who materialized from air, opening the umbrella he brought Alberu blocked the sun's graze to Cale's pale skin.

"You are just too early." Cale refuted stepping closer to Alberu so that the umbrella can shelter them both.

The intimate distance goes unnoticed by them as they started their walk at a leisure pace. Comfortable silence engulfed them unaware of the eyes that followed their moves.

"See?! Can you not see that?" Hannah pointed both her hands towards Cale and Alberu dramatically, she can't help it she has to know what these two are!

"I clearly see what you mean but its hard to confirm with just this." Rosalyn observed the distance, smile, words and even gaze of the two specimen. Over the months Hannah and Rosalyn became close due to combat practice and experiments and there was a time that they shared their drunk sentiments about Cale and Alberu's interactions.

"Can't we just ask them?! I am curious too curious for the past months!" Hannah whined as she balanced herself on the roof of the building a few yards away from Alberu's garden, conceled by Rosalyn's magic both didn't hold back stalking the two.

"That might be a gamble, if we ask about their relationship are they even aware of it themselves? What if it goes wrong and they start to avoid each other?" Rosalyn deducted based on the characteristics of the red-head and blond men.

Hannah could only pout and curse as her curiosity cannot be satisfied. After a while the two women left for a spar on the basement of the magic tower.

A day in the month

"No cookies today?" Cale grumbled as he chewed the salad placed in front of him. He was bored at home so he decided to bother Alberu in his office.

"You eat too much of those and does no healthy exercise I can't have my husband die early no?" Alberu replied not sparing a glance as he continued to sign papers and mark some with a deep red ink.