16

A week later

Alberu walked back and forth as he stared at the communication device in front of him.

"What do you mean?!" He burst as he held the device strongly he was a minute away from breaking the orb into pieces as high blood pressure soared.

"Young master Cale said that he is busy and running late." Ron with his usual benign smile replied nonchalantly as if it was a normal situation for Cale to be late.

I mean it would be ok in other situations but now? It was their wedding day! The whole continent was gathered to puzzle city with recording devises everywhere. Alberu let out a sigh to calm his nerves. Remembering the last time he had a conversation with Cale.

After getting the consent of Cale's family, Alberu visited the Harris Village where Cale was and informed him about the wedding that was due in a week. Alberu could remember the dumbfounded look on Cale's face that turned sour to irritated and finally acceptance.

But what Alberu didn't know that these expressions were caused by the ancient powers arguing over it.

"Your highness I leave it to you. I need to do something and meet you there." After quickly disappearing with Raon Alberu was left stupidly looking at the place where Cale was just standing.

"How could he be nonchalant about everything!" Feeling irritated that he was so concerned with the red head Alberu took the liberty to scream without a care.

And here we are now.

Alberu did handle everything with the help of his aides, friends and some dark elves. He chose the puzzle city as their wedding venue, it was not the same flat, destroyed city as before. The flattened land became green and lively as if it wasn't on the brink of extinction grass and wild flowers grew as far as the eyes can see the sunset was exceptional the venue with no actual building was enough to host millions of people but to avoid crowding Alberu decided to invite representatives and the wedding would be live streamed instead. And instead of a church the altar was actually just a floating platform It looks like a normal church platform. The design was made of smooth marbles and intricate markings from both Church of Sun and Death with a cross on the middle. The seats and tables on the ground were not the fancy chairs but wood grown exactly on the spot and formed into a chair and table it was like a furniture for fairies and elves it was beautiful and aesthetic, courtesy of the elves. There were other tiny floating platforms but those would be for the Groom's and Bride's parents, Kings and Queens, Representatives from different races. Attendance means acceptance of the act and law that will be born today.

Alberu chose this venue as their wedding place because its to remind the people that 'We survived'- no he actually chose it to warn opposers, Alberu wanted to remind them that 'They' defeated a god and 'they' are allied with many powerful figures.

It was the wedding of the century and beginning of positive changes but.... THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER WAS OUT OF CONTACT.

"Fucking hellll Cale!"

-With Cale days ago-

"Where is my reward?" Cale demanded, he had his arms crossed and leaned on the window pane looking over the City of Korea.

"Well seeing how you looked for me first then I guess you already have something in mind?" The god of Death asked as he sat on the office chair and played around with a pen in hand.