Special inclusion (End)

"... so in the end you ran away?" Tasha massaged her temples gently, trying to ease off the stress that her nephew gave in the duration of 3 minutes.

She summarized the information again. Things between the two developed in a protracted way honestly, one already knew and acknowledge it the other one on the other hand...

Tasha opened her eyes to glare at such idiot, she did not even know where to start. This is the Emperor from the Roan Kingdom of the entire western continent who rose to power with his own wit but he can't reply to a straight forward confession? and even ran away from it?! Tasha felt bad for Young master Cale who might be thinking that he was rejected.  Unable to contain her long endured stress about the slow development and the response Alberu gave Cale, Tasha slammed her fist to the table earning a jump from Alberu.

Contrary to what Tasha was thinking Cale was quite busy with his harvest with the children.

"Oh? so you rejected the young master-nim?" Tasha played with her words and used a fraud unhappy smile to heighten the play.

"Rejected...?" Alberu's face dropped he did not reject anyone! He just... ran away from being too stimulated.

"My dear nephew, master-nim clearly stated that he is fond of you but you ran away without giving him any answer." Tasha stated in a tone that cannot be refuted. Before Alberu could speak she continued. "Not only that you refused any interactions with master-nim, is that not the reason why master-nim is not spending his time with you anymore?" Tasha strictly emphasize some words.

"..." Glancing at her nephew Tasha held her breath in astonishment on how such an expression could be seen. Alberu expressed deep consternation along with his trembling hands that could not hold the tea cup properly anymore.

He did not reject Cale but also did not respond nor greet him basically, any interaction that they normally do. Thinking about it now he was stupid, he avoided Cale by not interacting with him or even asking about him but he was also waiting for Cale... already preparing cookies and tea, cleaning up the area, putting soft cushions and heating up their bedroom.

'I am sorry nephew I am on Young master Cale's side for this matter entirely.'

Tasha noticed Alberu's declining frame of mind but instead of comforting him she decided to push him.

"It's a pity but it can't be helped that you think that way." Tasha fixed her posture showing a saddened smile not giving Albru time. "I am going to miss young master Cale's daily visit." Tasha took a blank sheet and started writing 'To do's' she noticeably made her penmanship larger listing down things that needs to be cleared up now that Cale would not be here any more- or at lease what she wants to show, Tasha hid a sly smile knowing that her nephew is watcher her.

Alberu suddenly placed his tea cup down the table with unneeded force rattling the table making Tasha stop writing. Alberu bit the inside of his cheek clearly displeased about everything he did not know that being alone in his everyday routine would cause a great turmoil in his being.

"Hmm? Is there something wrong?" Tasha asked, wanting his nephew to stand up and respond to the red-head but Alberu just looked stupefied and was unable to express what he wanted to do. Seeing how slow her nephew is Tasha decided to push it even further.

"Shall we remove the heating stones along with the thick duvets and curtains? It was young master Cale's preference after all but now that he would not be coming back anymore-"

"No one's removing anything!" Alberu commanded suddenly standing up and rummaging the hidden drawer underneath his desk.

"Nephew? what are you doing?" Tasha asked clearly startled by his yell but seeing him move Tasha would forgive him.