22

Cheers began to erupt from all around louder than Cale had anticipated.

Alberu who nearly cried if it wasn't for his strong mentality, looked around in disbelief he saw the sincerity and even heard yells of acceptance. The anxiety he had wore off little by little as he looked at his friends, all of them stood proudly raising their fist and cheering out their name despite also being a hero themselves. It was heart stopping looking at his dark hands Alberu began to smile, eyes watered unexpectedly.

"Stand proud." Cale's voice suddenly pierced his moment of peace, Alberu looked up to see Cale looking at him nonchalantly.

"Did you do this?" Alberu asked even though he knew the answer, he just wanted to voice out his question.

"No, your sincerity reached them." Cale shrugged as he looked behind Alberu.

"You shameless liar." Alberu laughed taking a mental note to ask Raon in a later date.

Cale looked behind Alberu to stare at Zed who gripped the chair tightly having a look of displeasure in his eyes. I mean Cale wanted to slap him a couple times by showing him what he should have done as a father but did not do so. Cale guessed that Zed might be reminiscing the past and how his 'equal' treatment of his sons lead to Alberu's hardship and insecurity.

'Bullseye.' Cale thought as Zed got back to reality before giving Cale a glare, Cale could only smirk in return.

No one noticed but It was already dark, the stars illuminated the sky with the full moon followed by light orb made by the magician standing around. It was a chaotic wedding but it got the job done the only thing left is...

"To end the night and seal our fate. You may kiss the brid- groom!" Jack got back to his usual self and found the change to speak, people began to hush and look towards the main characters of the night.

Cale flinched as he just remembered that a kiss was part of the play, he suddenly looked at Alberu with wide eyes he couldn't hide his shock.

Alberu found Cale's panic amusing taking the chance to corner his beloved groom who surprised him Alberu took a step forward.

Cale followed by taking a step back putting both his hands in front of him motioning a stop.

"W-wait! Ho-hol-!" Cale's hands were stolen, Alberu pulled the red head's hands with his own interwinding their fingers together grinning widely at the frustration.

"What's wrong? Did you not anticipate this?" Alberu laughed grin becoming wider as the red head struggled against his hold.

"That's not on the procedure!" Cale rebuked futilely as he focused his weak ass strength on his hands trying to pry them of Alberu who didn't even budge.

Cale had forgotten about it he was too busy ignoring the hectic palace, signing papers for distraction, eating delicacies to add for the menu and over all running around asking people for his rewards. It did not cross his mind that a kiss will be held, he felt stupid. How can he act it out? Can he even kiss that glib-tongued-prince with a straight face? Cale's stomach started to churn, he was turning red because he used his ability record to find anything in his memories to help him.

"A kiss does not need to be on the procedure." Alberu teased earning a heartfelt glare from the red head who arched his back because he found it futile to take his hands back.

With the two having their own world and forgetting the fact that they can be heard and seen. People started to cheer even more cooing at the scene, those who believed that it was a political marriage started to have second doubts. Their friends started to discuss if they ever felt that this two were that close.