21

Look up for dress reference ^

The first emotion Alberu felt was betrayal the pressure from that single move weakened his legs but Cale only tightened his hold on Alberu's hand. Cale grabbed Alberu's other hand in a flash gripping them, holding Alberu up. Cale watched as Alberu's appearance began to change slowly from his hair to his skin color. Alberu's hands were shaking, his pupils dilated and shook as he stared at Cale's other hand who held the necklace.

"C- Cale no! Please no!" Cale's grip only tightened in response there is no turning back now Cale let out a deep breath he prepared for this everything should- no will go according to plan. Cale's gaze moved towards Choi Han whose mouth was agape but he looked towards Choi Han's shoulder and nodded.

'On it human!' Raon cheered as he scanned the area specifically the people and the animal tribes he needed to get their reaction for data.

Alberu weakened even more as he stared at his hands that turned dark, thats it the transformation wore off he was now the quarter dark elf Alberu that he was afraid to show. He blinked away the tears trying to form on his eyes he shut his eyes and blocked of the noise even though there was none, Cale's grip only tightened as he saw Alberu cower.

'Ah, I'm really trash.'

Zed abruptly stood up as he watched the whole thing his teeth clenched and and hands formed into fist, he didn't know how to react suddenly revealing him like this. Alberu's other brothers could only gasp in shock hope suddenly bloomed in their hearts.

"A-a-a dark elf!"

"His highness?! Has a blood of a scoundrel."

"Ha! He should have stayed quiet!"

Witira stood still and did not react in any manner sure Alberu being a half blood shocked her but that's it she stared at his brother who looked confused, her brother is also a half blood but that doesn't mean she loved him any less. Lock blinked his instincts were right! As soon as Lock got stronger so did his senses and instincts and when he met Alberu on the battle field something was definitely off but he ignored it as they were amidst battle. Choi Han closed his mouth he was the one who act friendly with Cale that one time! Choi Han was not really bothered by the new information as he was someone yeeted from another world he just hoped that Alberu will persist he didn't know how to help but maybe staying in place will do for now.

Rosalyn blinked in disbelieve all this time-! Well things quickly formulated in her mind on why Alberu kept it a secret she understood and even felt pity.

"He was fighting for so long..." Rosalyn's heart ached she might be from the Breck Kingdom but Alberu is her friend and he considered him to be her liege.

Hannah who herd that comment frowned, she had always thought that Alberu was born with a golden spoon but looking at him now, she knew that face so well.

Desperation

"Cale-why..." Alberu could not voice out his question, he was filled with sudden desperation of wanting to hide but the only thing keeping him from escaping was the same hands that was helping him stand. Cale did not speak not yet he needed data from Raon.

'Raon faster!'

"Lily, Basen What do you think of these." Duke Deruth who regained his consciousness only held his breath, he found an opportunity to teach his children.

"Er... He is not evil nor a scoundrel but dark elves need dead mana..." Basen replied slowly.

"My sword is to protect." Lily casually replied.

Both the Duke and Duchess smiled "Correct Cale handed me a report it seems like a tribe of dark elves survived all this time without causing anyone harm." Duke replied.