Special inclusion (3)

tak*
screech*
dug*
blag-!

Tasha tried her best not to let the noise distract her from her task. Letting the noise go from one ear to the other she immersed herself in writing the reports in regards to the Meteor festival. Yes, it has been a year and everything settled down, everyone is at peace and no enemy showed themself.

It is wonderfully peaceful.

chak-!
krrrt-!

Except for that, Tasha respected boundaries but Tasha cannot contain her curiosity anymore.

"Nephew? Is there something bothering you?" Tasha asked with a sigh.

Alberu did not hear his aunt as he continued to stab his quill pen to the ink jar creating cracks as it handled the previous stabs Alberu made. Lifting the pen Alberu tried to elegantly sign the parchment paper but accidentally stabbed through the paper. Blinking in realization of what he did Alberu took a piece of paper from the left side of his desk to restart again on the process of doing so he hit the stack of finished documents and they fell to the floor fluttering defenselessly.

Alberu blinked once again seeing the mess he stood up abruptly making the golden chair topple down ignoring the chair he picked up the fallen documents one by one and when he got everything he stood up only to hit his desk, the vibration affected the already cracked ink jar and made it break the ink soaking through the rest of the papers on Alberu's desk.

Alberu's lips parted in dismay but was unable to move as he took all the mess in, that still did not wake him up to reality.

Tasha unable to take it any longer stood up and pulled her niece to the couch made him sit down as she also sat on the opposite side face contorted into clear confusion.

"What is wrong with you? its been days!" Tasha tried to speak in a gentle manner but failed as her tone became scolding.

"..." Alberu did not reply but Tasha's scolding tone made him return to reality.

"Do you have any problems?" Tasha asked as she took hold of his nephew's hand patting it.

"I do not everything was a success." Alberu mumbled avoiding her gaze. Feeling irritated Tasha spoke her observation that started days ago when he returned from enjoying the festival with Cale.

"Why hasn't young master Cale visited? Why are you not keeping in contact?" Tasha spoke with pity.

"He is busy?" Alberu replied in a small voice.

"Haa... Alberu I am your aunt you can tell me anything, I will help you." Voice filled with sincerity and pity Tasha made Alberu stare at her by squeezing his hand.

Unable to contain it anymore Alberu started to narrate what happened.

"You're late! How can you be late?" Alberu grumbled as he saw the familiar person walking leisurely red hair in full display.

"Raon made some artifacts." Cale shrugged and held out a black necklace from his neck and offered another pair to Alberu.

Taking the artifact still irritated that Cale was late Alberu wore it and removed his cloak. Feeling the magic clad him, he knew that the artifact is in effect meaning people would not recognize them even though their appearance is in full display.

"They sell apple pies on the east side of the festival." Cale spoke and turned to head that way not bothering to wait for Alberu's reply. Alberu followed along navigating with ease with the streets crowded with people but still fell behind Cale who walked much faster than him.