19

'It so good to be alive.' Cale regained his composure and dusted of his shoulders unaware of the silence that his entrance made. The jumping off a dragon was not part of the plan but Raon had insisted that he should do it and knowing how Raon gave his all to escort him, Cale could not say no even if it caused him a little brain damage.

Step

Cale focused his attention to Alberu who was looking at him in bewilderment lips slightly parted and hair quite a mess. He was unable to talk as emotions flooded his being.

Alberu couldn't believe it this mother fucker had dragons escorting him and he even had the gut to jump off one. I mean Cale could possible do anything but the thing is he is not the person who would do this type of things because he deemed it 'annoying' and 'eye-catching'.

As Alberu remained frozen Cale took this opportunity to walk towards him slowly and elegantly he had done in an eye-catching way and honestly to those people watching it was even slower than that it seemed like the world stopped spinning except for Cale.

Facing each other Cale stopped a feet away from Alberu even the distance was calculated it was an intimate but controlled distance, luckily Cale had attended weddings before and he would try to imitate the groom to make this shit show more concrete.

Alberu stared at the red head in front of him he had so much to ask but cannot even utter one. Unwittingly Alberu raised his right hand to supposedly point at Cale and demand an explanation but before Alberu's hand could even point his finger Cale already grabbed that said hand with his right hand. Cale grabbed Alberu's fingers and gently kissed his knuckles lingering for seconds before silently pulling back.

urk-!

And that made everyone snap, cheers and screams erupted from the crowd of nobles and commoners.

"Dra-dragons! He was blessed by dragons!!"

"How did he!"

"He jumped from a dragon mommy!"

"Our hero is blessed by the dragons!!!"

Cale smiled this was the reaction he wanted. Yes, jumping of a dragon maybe a huge achievement but dragons present at one place is much more heart dropping. He will use this opportunity to showcase that powerful species agree with the wedding and thus forget about Cale in return. Cale looked towards his family's and friend's platforms.

Duchess Violan looked proud her elegant posture emitted a happy vibe as she looked towards Cale she wore a simple white gown and adorned it with violet jewels enhancing her violets eyes. Duke Deruth oh the other hand was sniffling and bitting his inner cheek, he was happy because his son who was not interested by marriage despite being surrounded by ladies of all places but at the same time saddened because he knew that this marriage was fraudulent. Basen and Lily were cheering though Lily seemed to scream at the top of her lungs. Cale let out a breath of relieve at lease his family seemed happy.

His friends were clapping the ladies specially aside from Mary were pumping up their fist and laughing. Choi Han was clapping awkwardly as he avoided the scene were Cale kissed Alberu's hand. Ron didn't clap he had his hands clasp behind him and flashed a benign smile. Beacrox was holding the two kittens up, one in each arm and luckily he covered their eyes from the scene. The dragons on the other hand decided to watch the wedding from a far since their presence would make the humans uncomfortable but Raon who wanted to stay beside Cale returned back to his small size turned invisible and stayed near Choi Han, he wanted to go near Cale but Eruhaben had told him the the altar should only contain the priest and the couple.

'Seriously these people won't take it easy on me.' Cale could only lament that only his friends and family could figure out that this was fraud but wedding gifts could be rewarding at least.