12.

"As you said Commander the Kingdom- as a majority, have the power to lessen the oppression because they are followed by the people." Zed stated. It is true that those with power- Nobles, Kings, Queens and even Knights have the ability to change or form an unspoken law by their actions. If king Zed had treated Alberu properly and introduced him as a dark elf then it might send the belief to the people that 'Ah, this is ok'. That single move could lessen the belief about Dark elves being ominous.

"Yes..." Cale who's irritation disappeared, frowned in confusion. "At the end of the day we are all the same."

Eruhaben who was watching from a mountain laughed as he was an observer of both sides. Cale who always scammed and tricked people will taste karma.

Raon who was invincibly perched on the golden chair Alberu was sitting on flew towards his human. He was quiet the whole time as he reflected about talking out loud, Eruhaben did scold him but he got off lightly. Now, he was feeling regret towards Cale because he didn't follow his order to sit still.

'Human I am sorry.' Raon stayed afloat as he explained telepathically what he has done, said and happened. Cale who's expression turned from confused to shock to disbelieve and now blank.

He had been tricked.

Cale who finally figured out the  scene glared at Zed. Zed who looked like he was having the time of his life smiled. It irked Cale he was tricked and now.

He has to escape.

Alberu had been silent the whole time as he struggled to maintain his soul intact with his body. But as he listened to Cale, he felt it... that feeling that Cale understood him. All the feelings that he had to kill when he was young was starting to revive, anger. It was unfair, it was not his fault that he had mixed blood nor did he blame his parents. He couldn't complain, he didn't have the time to because he was too occupied to live in hiding. And now, that person who used him as a credit card is irritated at the things Alberu went through.

It was strange how he felt comforted by the indifferent, golden plaque loving dongsaeng he had.

Cale's mind was in haywire, glancing around the possible exit routes he formed plans to immediately escape.

Duke Deruth sigh in defeat and humor as he saw the panic in his son's eyes, the same panic he had when Deruth threatened to sit him down as lord.

Rosalyn smiled as Cale's words echoed through her mind.

"You are truly a proper noble." Queen Litana was moved by Cale's strong speech that could have been considered as defamation as it goes against what the Kingdom has been doing. Her heart lurched as she internally promise to help Cale achieve what he has said.

"Then Commander Cale would you like to be an empress? Not only to support Alberu but to reform the belief of the people?"

Cale blinked.
King Zed blinked back.
Alberu's soul flew.
and that was the cue
Cheers erupted but it was not on the deathly silent hall, it was coming outside the palace.

Confused Amiru who was beside the balcony doors opened it and went to check the cheers.

Yards away from the hall was the palace gate and beyond the gate were people who was yelling as if their lives depended on it.

"COMMANDERRRRRRR YOU HAVE MY SUPPORTTT!!"

Amiru became astonished and rushed back to the hall.

"The people they are here to support the Commander." Eyes wide and breath hitched Amiru had a smile on her face. This was the beginning of change she could feel it. And it was on a grand scale once again Cale was in the middle on it all.

Cale's heart fluttered not in joy but in despair. Placing his hand above his heart Cale unconsciously clenched it hard.

"How the hell did they?!" A baron asked in shock this was meant to be a meeting for the nobles before presenting the decision to the people but how?!

"he... he he"

Slowly people started to look at the ominous cackling. There laying flat on the floor was a white haired man holding an orb that showed live on what was happening inside the meeting. Clopeh regained consciousness when he heard the door slam open, it was then that he felt a new legend being brewed so with all his might he grabbed the orb from his pocket, he was suppose to grab the recording orb not the communicator but oh well. As the connector was connected to the magic tower, the magic tower then spread the live communication throughout the continent thus Cale was seen strongly standing with the people as he presented the idea of "One should not suffer loving another." having just seen the commander stab his heart and all others, their heart were swayed almost instantly.

And the people who's hearts were beating because of Commander Cale's and hero's sacrifices, started to march towards the capital not to protest but to give their whole hearted support. They were struck with sadness and comfort on how Cale knew their position in regards to oppressing mix blooded people. But now that the commander gave light to it, he was right, everything he said was right.

"Ho. ho. ho." Eruhaben who was spectating everything began to think, as if he came to a conclusion he nodded his head towards no one in particular. He smiled and snapped his finger with a poof of air mixed with golden dust he was gone.

....

"Brother...?" Basen who was quiet the entire time looked at Cale, it was because he was breathing too heavily.

Cale on the other hand just felt the pressure of what he said and what he should do because of it, the thoughts of having to work made him feel heavy thus the heavy breathing. And unconsciously he gripped his chest too tightly and the grosteque scar that just closed happened to open again little by little blood started to drench his suit that happened to be white. White was the only color available he saw on Alberu's room when he changed.

- 'Cale! Your bleeding!' The cry baby yelped.

- 'Do not worry it is already healed... but we can't do anything about the blood.' The super rock sigh as he felt the unluckiness of his power holder.

"Blood?" Cale who managed to snapped out of it, unclenched his hand and took a look his hand covered in white glove was drenched in blood.

Blink

"Brother!" Basen who took a goof look at his brother yelled in surprise as he took Cale's bloodied hand and examined Cale's chest. Getting the attention of the people the hall quieted down again.

It didn't hurt though?

"Young master!" Ron who was keeping still on the shadow emerged as he saw his master's discomfort.

"Young master?!"

Rushing to his aid Choi Han breezed his way towards Cale, the memories of him stabbing his chest resurfaced and pain slowly swallowed Choi Han's heart.

"Get him to a room and call saint Jack!" Standing up and forgetting his near demise, Alberu ordered people around.

"Father please end the meeting." Alberu might have asked for permission but the tone and glare didn't match does words.

Zed could only nod as he stared at the bloodied commander and his Son who looked ready to kill.
Signaling the chancellor the meeting ended with an uproar.