Special inclusion (2)

A day in the month / random day in the month

Everyone gathered in Harris village where the wolves resided. Cale invited them over saying that the village was done and they should have fun. And the Harris village also have a mini mansion structured like a rich looking Inn reserved for Cale and his group if they wanted to stay for a day or so.

Now, everyone was here scattered in different segments of harris village except for Cale and Alberu who were running late because Alberu wanted to finish some work before leaving so he could enjoy the night with his friends and Cale is waiting for him.

Rosalyn leaned on the wall with a serious look on her face, Hannah also had the same expression making the others contemplate as well they all stayed in one room.

'Are they really going to address the tiger in the room?'

Choi Han looked around not oblivious to the atmosphere, fortunately the children along with Beacrox went to the kitchen to prepare a feast.

"Bah! Is no one really gonna ask?!" Hannah couldn't stop herself from expressing her suppressed curiosity.

Ron frowned before his lips turned to a thin line, Eruhaben chuckled as he also had the same thoughts but with better information since he spectated the whole thing, Lock fiddled with his fingers wanting to ask the same thing but lacked the courage to do so and Mary innocent Mary had no idea what to think.

"What if the answer is correct what would we do by then?" Choi Han asked clearly displeased with Hannah's probing.

"So what if the answer is correct it does not change the fact that they are our friends." Choi Han continued he was afraid that what happened in modern society would happen to Cale.

"That's not it!" Hannah burst, she didn't care if they both swing that way! She just wanted to know if that is what they felt towards each other because she was losing her mind in curiosity.

"I want to help them realize it but we just might be looking too much into it." Rosalyn shared her sentiments with a sigh, she really need to get her priority straight because the first in the list was Alberu and Cale.

"M-my instincts tells me that we should ask..." Lock mumbled but was heard by all looking towards each other the people in the room decided to give the red-head and blond men more time before harassing them with their questions.

And thus the celebration started with nearly everyone drinking, their thoughts kept locked but that lock started to rust when people started to get drunk leisurely.

"Young master!" Hannah yelled earning a glare from Ron who didn't drink and kept his master away from possible vultures.

"Hmm?" Cale turned to look at Hannah drunkly pointing at him, she swayed but stood still when Cage grabbed her waist and shared a toast with their mug.

"You...him...what are you?" Hannah who is being cheered on internally by the people could not speak coherently.

"We are... human and a mix of elf?" Not understanding her question Cale just answered the best he can so Hannah won't make a scene.

"Did...you mix together?!" Hannah yelled with her might as she still could not ask properly cursing that she only found courage now.

Ron who heard the inappropriate question silently appeared behind Hannah and knocked her out making her land on the floor with a thud, with nearly everyone drunk Ron excused himself as he carried Hannah and tossed her to a room.

"What mixed together?" Cale asked Alberu who sat beside him, they were tipsy but not drunk.

Alberu choked on his beer as he suddenly found the crumbs on the table exciting.