42: Dinner-Drama

(Chapter - 42)

(Chapter - 42)

"I hate you for what you did and I miss you like a little kid."

"Miss, will you come downstairs for dinner?" A worker approached Y/N, who was reading her book while lying on the bed.

"No, I am not interested..." Y/N muttered as she gazed at the text.

"Okay, miss, I will inform your brothers then." The worker bowed and went away.

The worker entered the dining room, where all the brothers were either discussing something amongst themselves or scrolling through their mobiles.

"Young masters, miss Y/N refused to come to dinner." The worker spoke nervously.

"It's okay, you may leave." Jake smiled apologetically towards the worker.

"She's putting my patience to the ultimate test..." Heeseung exhaled a deep breath to calm himself.

"Anyways, I am going to see what she is doing right now." Jungwon announced while rising from the chair, tucking his mobile into his pocket and going out of the dining room while taking long strides.

"Damn, he's mad..." Sunoo sighed as he noticed his intense walking manner. Jungwon was the person who usually took baby steps and moved about cutely, but his inner devil had awoken just now.

"Poor Y/N..." Niki tsked while combing back his black hair with his hand.

*********************************

"Park Y/N, open the fvcking door!" Jungwon kicked hard on her door, flinching the poor girl who was reading her novel peacefully.

"Ya, ya, I am opening, have some patience," Y/N muttered as she unlocked her door, only to be faced by a furious Jungwon.