EUPHEMIA POTTER

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

General Information:

Euphemia Lily 'Mia' Potter is a half-blood witch, born on July 31st, 1980 in Godric's Hollow and is the younger twin sister of Harry Potter, the youngest child, and the only daughter of James and Lily Potter. She is one of the most famous witches of modern times. Mia's birth was overshadowed by a prophecy, naming either her, Harry, or Neville as the one with the power to vanquish Lord Voldemort, the most powerful and feared Dark Wizard in the world. After half of the prophecy was reported to Voldemort, courtesy of Severus Snape, both Mia and Harry were chosen as the target due to their many similarities with the Dark Lord. Mia's exposure to the Killing Curse amplified powers she was unaware she had already possessed. Mia has had the ability to use Chaos Magic since birth. In turn, this caused the Potters to go into hiding.

At school, Mia was Sorted into Gryffindor House of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which she attended from 1991 to 1998 and she and Harry became best friends with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. She was also the youngest Seeker in a century, making the house team in her first year. While in school, Mia became an incredible popular student, best known for her wit, intelligence and sarcasm.

Physical Appearance:

Mia is a beautiful young witch with a slim and hourglass figure and is of short height, standing at 5'2". She had wavy ginger hair which she often wears down or in plaited pigtails with bright blue eyes, pink lips, freckles and rather pale skin. When not wearing her school robes, Mia also dresses in tomboy clothing, typically wearing shorts, hoodies, jeans and casual t-shirts.

Personality:

Mia is a tomboy, having many interests that some wouldn't consider "conventional" for a girl during the time period. While growing up in Surrey, she displayed no interest in things her aunt would typically approve of, such as wearing dresses, skirts, makeup etc, and instead prefers jeans and shorts. She greatly enjoys skateboarding and is skilled at arcade games, being proficient enough to achieve the top scores. She also displays a strong interest in horror films, and she has some driving experience and was able to drive her Uncle's car fairly well. Her distrustful demeanour made her skeptical, and she often had a hard time believing new people, but once she became close friends with Ron and Hermione, she became one of the most loyal people they had ever met.

Despite her often positive attitude, Mia badly suffers with mental health issues, even as a young girl, and often finds herself keeping her thoughts to herself. As her mental health issues develop, they are never dealt with properly and she sometimes finds herself getting worse. As she grows up, she  appears to be struggling with post-traumatic stress, which is expressed by nightmares, visions and panic attacks, and from severe depression, anxiety, abandonment issues and eating disorders.

Family:

James Potter (father)
Lily Potter (mother)
Harry Potter (older twin brother)
Fleamont Potter ( paternal grandfather)
Euphoria Potter (paternal grandmother)
Mr. Evans (maternal grandfather)
Mrs. Evans (maternal grandmother)
Petunia Dursley (maternal aunt)
Vernon Dursley (maternal uncle by marriage)
Dudley Dursley (maternal cousin)
Potter family (paternal family)
Evans family (maternal family)
Fleamont family (paternal ancestors)
Peverell family (paternal ancestors)

Draco Malfoy (husband)
Ruby Malfoy (daughter)
Scorpious Malfoy (son)
Malfoy family (in-laws)