Author's Note!

Hello, guyss~! It's been a while since I've written something. I'm back with another different story in mind, this time about our favorite Luxiem and Noctyx boys! 

I'm pretty new to this fandom but I am already in love. Also, in case you were wondering; the plot is going to be written like it's a game. I created this game and it can get really confusing so here's a detailed explanation for it. 

Trigger Warning: 

Acts of violence, manifestations of phobias and abuse. Whatever happens in this story is completely fictional, please do not mistake it for real life situations. If this story makes you feel uncomfortable, please leave.

Rules In The Game Arena

1. Each player will be having three lives each. If a player lose a life during a boss fight, they will respawn at the current level and will be able to restart the fight. But if a player were to lose all three lives, they will eventually die for real. 

2. Each player will be separated at the very beginning. Once they enter the Arena, each player will have to reunite with their fellow comrades while fighting monsters and bosses. 

3. The monsters and bosses are all created based on every player's deepest fears and what they hate the most. They will also have to brave a series of challenges that will test their bravery, patience, intelligence and skills in combat. 

4. Every player has to fight at least one monster while they search for their comrades. If a player were to find one of their comrades before they encounter a monster, the level of the monster will eventually double depending on the number of players in said team. Same goes for player two's monster or boss. 

5. Cheating in the game will result in a severe punishment of instant death. 

6. Once all players have reunited with their fellow comrades, they will be led to the final stage and there they will once again meet the bosses and monsters they have previously fought. But in the final stage, these monsters will all be combined into one being. 

7. Players will have to complete the final challenge without getting killed while keeping an eye out for the exit at the same time. 

8. The exit door has a 70 second timer on it. If players fail to reach the exit in time, they will forever be locked inside the Game Arena and be killed by the final boss. 

9. If players have successfully gone through the exit, they will be rewarded with an endless sum of money that they can take as much as they wish. 

10. If players were caught skipping certain monsters or bosses, they will not be able to find the other players and will, instead, wander around aimlessly until the monster or boss catches up to them. 

I hope this is a good enough explanation for y'all. My writing may be a little rusty but I hope you guys will come to enjoy it! 

Disclaimer: 

I do not own any of the pictures used here. Copyright of this story is illegal.