Chap 4

Sanskar was lost in his thoughts. How can a girl whom he had just met invade the cold ice walls he made in these three years! How can she do this! He had never been so vulnerable in front of anyone except Kavita! Only she knew the soft heart he had hid behind this stony demeanour.

In his thoughts, he almost collided with someone.
"Can't you see?" An angry voice of girl almost yelled at him. He was about to answer her back when he saw  bhher face. It was Uttara, Swara's sister.
"I am sorry, I was lost in my thoughts." Sanskar replied politely, though had it been not Swara's sister, he had already shown her who he was.
"It is not your garden. Open your eyes and then walk."
Sanskar gave her a nasty stare and was about to say something when a voice came from behind, " uttara! Is this the way to talk to someone that too in a hospital!"
Uttara stared behind Sanskar and rolled her eyes, Swara was glaring her angrily.
"I am sorry Mr. Maheshwari, Uttara have been in a bad mood today." Swara tried to cover up the mistake her sister made.
Sanskar just nodded and glared at Uttara.
"Won't you say sorry?" Swara asked Uttara.
"My foot" she replied and went away stomping her feet leaving Swara embarrassed.
"Don't be sorry Dr. Bose! Sometimes siblings can be stark opposite !" Sanskar replied and tried to take Ashna's hand in his but she was not there. Sanskar frantically sta