Chapter 24

Hii everyone!
So finally my story is reaching to the original concept for which I made this story's base. There will be lots of pain, lots of sacrifices, lots of tears in upcoming chapters. Kindly don't bash me or hate me for showing this as this was the base of my story. But I promise to give at least one soulful moment too.

And sorry for not replying to your comments. But these do mean a lot for me!

Story-

Sanskar was driving his car. He stopped it in front of a hospital.

"Sir! They were going to be admitted to hospital due to wounds. But they were smarter. They killed our men and drove away somewhere." Ramesh informed.

Police personal were employed at every exit from city. Sanskar was busy overlooking his works. But the strange feeling of uneasiness was still in his heart. Even this situation of emergency was not able to distract him from it.

Morning rays and Ali's call, both came simultaneously.

"Sir! A man had been caught. But he was so badly injured that he is unable to speak anything. Only his name had been deciphered, Sabastian it is!"

Sanskar's forehead frowned a little hearing this name. He had heard this before too, but where!

"Rest of all, any idea about them?" He asked.

"Sir! They are injured. They can not run fast. We will catch them." Ali said.

"But we have to catch them before they hurt more civilians. Yesterday's blast had already took a toll on people." Sanskar said.

Suddenly his cell phone rang. It flashed Swara's name. Sanskar's feeling of anxiety increased thousand folds watching that name. Before he could take the call, Ramesh came running there.

"What happened?" Sanskar asked.

The news came as a shock to him. His feet gave up. Those terrorists, 25 in number, had hijacked a hospital, the very same hospital in which, 3 of his family members worked.

He urgently dialed Swara's number. Ali and Ramesh were saying something but it went unheard. He could not hear anything except the callertone of Swara. And then the call picked up.

"Hello! Swara?"

But instead of the voice that calmed his heart everytime, he heard a heavy voice of a man.

"I knew you would call here Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari!"

"Where..... Where is my wife?" Sanskar's voice was shaking.

"Fear.... In your voice! It doesn't suit you!"

"Look! If a single scratch.... A single scratch to my wife....."

"And you will kill me, right! But what would happen if I kill her before!" Man laughed sarcastically.

He cancelled the call before Sanskar could say anything else.

Within few minutes, he was heading towards the hospital. He didn't know why, but he immediately called Durga Prasad.

"Sanskar beta! Ram and Swara are inside. Laksh anyhow escaped. Where are you?"

"Bade papa! In case something happens to me today, please take care of everyone!"

Before he could say anything else, Sanskar cancelled the call.

"Sir! Nothing will happen to you!" Ramesh said. He was confused to see Sanskar like this.

Sanskar didn't reply. He just stared at the selfie ge clicked last night. His whole family was smiling. He wished for this smile to be everlasting.