Chapter 46

Sanskar was sitting with Maya for consultation. She was smiling at him and praising him for his determination.

"Sanskar! It's been more than 20 days since you have decided and I am so happy for you. I hope things will go in positive direction."

"Things will never go in positive direction by themselves. It's us who make things go in positive direction." Sanskar was happy too. His eyes were again full of life.

"Is Swara still angry?" Maya asked.

"She is! She is still not talking to me. In fact not even looking at me. But it's okay. She needs time and I completely understand this." Sanskar replied, "Though it pinches me everytime, I make sure that my anger can't superpower my love. And see, I am not even getting irritated now."

"What about Swara's father?" Maya asked.

"I don't know! I may get angry again on seeing him. But I will make sure that my anger on one person doesn't pay off on someone else." Sanskar said. His beaming face was radiating a lot of confidence.

It was evening when he came back early. Today there was pretty less work in headquarters.

"Swara! You do your other works. I will help kids in their homework today." Sanskar said as soon as he entered his room. Swara just nodded and went out.

The time spent so fast with Ashna, Reyansh and Ayansh. He looked at the time, it was 8:30

Winding up homeworks of kids, they had their dinner with Sanskar only. He was feeling a warmth of love from kids. But he did not know about the feelings of his other family members who were watching him from a distance.

As he came out of their room, Ragini came in front of him. She was holding her ears with a sorry face.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I said a lot of things to you that day. I am sorry! But don't know why, I don't like people taking Swara for granted."

"Swara is like this only. Thank you for those words Ragini. They were needed. And you have full rights to say those words." Sanskar said and he himself held his ears in apologetic mode.

"Amazing Ragini! Have you ever said sorry to me after fighting!" Laksh came from behind with a puppy face, "You kicked me last night in sleep. You scolded me last to last night for switching on lights while sleeping. What about my sorry?"

Sanskar chuckled and looked at Laksh with you-are-impossible look.

"By the way, till when Swara has decided this silent treatment for me, do you have any idea?" Sanskar asked playfully.

"That is on her only.  But you should not leave your efforts." Ragini said. Her face was beaming too.

Sanskar came back to room. He saw Swara massaging oil in her hair. He smiled a little seeing her long hair open after such a long time.

"May I?" Sanskar asked signing towards oil bottle.

"No need!" Swara said taking the bottle away.

"Sometimes it's good to let others pamper you!" Sanskar playfully snatched the bottle from her hands.

"And it feels bad when that no-one is there to pamper you once again." Swara said tying up her hair in bun.

"Swara! Please! Let me do this for you!" Sanskar said.

"I know you are trying to change yourself Sanskar. I am happy to see this. But what if things got back to old ways. I wanted my old Sanskar back. But the day you decided to divorce me, was the day when my all hopes shattered. And with a lot of efforts, I made peace with this thing. Don't keep me in any false hope. I told you, I don't know what will I do!"