chapter 22

Swara was staring angrily at Sanskar who was trying a place to hide himself from her. Swara was very angry and the reason was him. He told Swara about the reason of his anger.

"You know me this much na!" Swara said while shifting away from him. The anger she had in her heart few hours back had increased thousand folds.

"I am sorry swara!" Sanskar lowered his gaze. He thought a good nap would vanish her anger.

"You know the intensity of the things you did to me!" Swara said lowering her gaze and shifting away from bed.

Sanskar tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in his chest. He was lucky that Swara held him in time, otherwise he would have fell down.

"Swara! Listen to me!" Sanskar tried yo say something but stopped. He saw her fuming at him. But in her long open black hair, she was looking pretty.

"You look good with open hair!" Sanskar said.

He didn't know that it will add petrol to the fire of anger inside her.

"Wow! Nice! First hurt her, then flirt with her!" Swara said tightly pleating her hair.

Sanskar was speechless. He never knew that Swara would be angry to this extent.

"I didn't know that I have to prove my care for you ever! I thought you will understand me no matter what the situation is! I thought you will never hurt me! And you...." Swara could not complete her words. Her gaze fell over the door. Ashna was standing there.

"Mommy! You are crying!" She ran towards Swara and hugged her, "My mommy is crying! Don't cry mommy! I don't like it!"

Swara wiped her tears and smiled at her, "No! Why would I cry?"

"I have heard you. Papa made you cry na! Bad papa! He makes you cry! I won't talk to you." Ashna looked with her childish anger towards Sanskar.

"No beta! Never! Your papa loves your Mommy! Mommy is not crying because papa said anything!" Swara hugged her saying this. Sanskar knew that Swara would never let out Sanskar's anger at Ashna. And now he realized that she cou9 never use Ashna to control Sanskar's anger.

"Beta! Papa is not bad! Say sorry to him!" Swara gently kissed her forehead and said.

"Sorry papa! I love you so much!" Ashna said.

After spending a lovely time with Ashna, Sanskar looked at Swara who was giggling at Ashna's antics. But her laugh was sounding empty to him.

It was night. Swara had just given him medicines.

"You are still angry?" Sanskar asked, "It's your right to be angry! But please Swara, don't be sad! I can't see you like this!"

Swara, who was busy playing with her hair, looked at him. Her eyes were bloodshot.

"You are crying Swara?" Sanskar asked.

"Hmm!" Swara said wiping her tears.

"I am sorry Swara! I don't know what happened to me! I just knew that I needed you. And I will need you always Swara!" Sanskar said looking at the retreating figure of Swara towards window, "Hiding your face from me does not mean that you have stopped crying!"

"Shut up!" Swara said while closing the window, "I don't need to hide my tears from you, especially when you are in almost perfect health. There is an approaching thunderstorm so I closed the window."

Sanskar saw Swara turning off the lights.

"Please don't be so angry Swara!" Sanskar said looking at her when she helped him to lie down.