Chapter 43

Author's note:

First of all, thank you so much for giving love to this story and sorry for not being able to individually replying them. I have a very tight schedule and the time I get, I utilise it for writing the story.

Secondly, I got some messages regarding the current track. Here, when a person wakes up from coma, his personality changes a little. Sometimes it's temporary and sometimes it's permanent. The best we can do is to get a psychiatric evaluation and wait for that phase to pass. Because nobody can do anything in these scenarios.

Here, I have shown instant guilt in Sanskar's heart. It signifies that this phase is temporary. He knows that he is wrong. But due to comatosed state, his brain connection are loosened a little bit . So it will take a little time. He is not abusive. He is just not able to control his impulse.

This phase is extremely tough for the direct caregiver which in this story is Swara. And this becomes the ultimate test of both the patient and the caregiver.

Hope you understand this and don't hate Sanskar now.

One more thing! Abuse is also shown in my story in the form of Shekhar. He is the kind of father who is actually abusive to Swara disguising his abuse in the form of responsibility. When things are in his favour, he behaves sweetly to her as shown jn starting of story. But when things went wrong, his real side opened.

Thankyou once again!
-------------------

CHAPTER 43

For some reasons, Sanskar did not want to go back home today. He did not want to face Swara, or he did not want to tell Swara about divorce, even he himself did not know. All he knew that Swara was is lifeline and he can't see her like this. It would definitely pain him a lot. Maybe he won't be able to smile again ever after. But for Swara's happiness, it was essential.

He was about to start his car when a known face came in front of him.

"Mr Maheshwari!" He said and waved his hand.

"Ravi!" Sanskar exclaimed. He came out if the car and waved him back.

Ravi came near him with a box in his hands.

"After so long! How are you?" Sanskar asked. He was really happy to see him.

"I saw the news of your recovery on television. And I wanted to meet you. So as soon as I got to know that you have joined your duty back,I came running here." Ravi said. His eyes were brimming with joy.

"It's so good to see you again. And more than that, I can feel happiness in your eyes." Sanskar said. He looked at the box in his hands.

"Your bhabhi has sent sweets for you and your family." Ravi said, "She did not believe when I told her everything. But when I told her about little details, she was awestruck."

"Great!" Sanskar said, "Let's go to a cafe."

Ravi replied, "No. Not now. Today is my wife's birthday. I want to celebrate it in a very nice manner. I would have invited you but I want just she and me today."

Sanskar smiled. He remembered how he himself forgot Swara's birthday. And here, this man is celebrating his wife's birthday.

"How is Swara ji? And how is your daughter?" Ravi asked.

Sanskar smiled and nodded. Ravi's expressions changed suddenly.

"Is everything fine?"

"It's your wife's birthday. Celebrate it in a good way. This is the story for some other day. Don't ruin your happiness."