Forty Five.

Angel's POV

I woke up in the bed with Y/N's girlfriend Jess and I moved away. I sat up and looked around. Y/N's room looked so different. Jess wake up and I got scared, so I coward away.

"Babe, you okay?" she asked me and I slowly nodded.

"Y/N/N?" she questioned and I shook my head.

"You're not Y/N and you're definitely not NoName, so you must be Angel?" she asked and I nodded.

"Hi, sweetie. I'm Jess," she replied cutely.

"I know. The others always talk about you. Like all day," I told her and she chuckled.

"They're cute," she replied and I nodded.

"Are you hungry? What would you like for breakfast?" she asked me.

"Shrimp and grits?" I asked and she smiled.

"I like your style. Let's get freshened up and we'll go down to the kitchen," she told me and I nodded I followed her into the bathroom and looked at the six different toothbrushes on the counter top.

"The Spongebob one is for Y/N/N. Pink is for No Name. Black is for Y/N and the white one is for you," she said to me and I nodded.

"Who is that one for?" I asked pointing at the purple one that was in the cup.

"That's for Normani," she replied.

"Who is that?"

"Our other girlfriend."

"Is she pretty?" I questioned and she nodded eagerly. She went into the bedroom and grabbed her phone. She came back to show a picture of her, Normani and Y/N.

"She's really pretty," I told her. We brushed our teeth and washed our faces before going down to the kitchen. While she cooked, I watched tv in the living room. I sat on the floor with my legs pulled up to my chest.

"Do you want a blanket, honey?" Jess asked softly and I nodded. She came back with a fluffy blanket and draped it over me.

"Thank you," I mumbled softly earning a kiss on my forehead that made me blush.

"I should be done cooking in about twenty minutes. Would you like a little snack while you wait?" she asked me and my ears perked up.

"Got any fruit?" I asked.

"Yes, what do you want? Grapes, apples, mangoes, kiwis, star fruit, watermelon and raspberries," she said.

"Mangoes, please," I said and she nodded kissing my forehead again. A few minutes later, she came back with mangoes cut up into little stars.

"I like stars," I told her.

"I know. Noname told me. She told me about how you go on and on about wanting to actually see them, so she got you this little light thing. After lunch, we can plug it in before a nap," she said to me.

"Really? Noname doesn't really like when I talk," I said to her and she chuckled.

"Noname is a big softie. Don't let her fool you, baby," she told me.

"I have to take a nap?"

"Not if you don't want to, but I took note that the other three like to nap after lunch to relax before either getting on my nerves or doing work," she said and I giggled.

"Okay," I replied. I ate the cut up fruit and happily watched cartoons.

"Angel, el desayuno está listo," Jess yelled from the kitchen. I grabbed the empty bowl and went into the kitchen. She took the bowl away from me and put it in the dishwasher. (Breakfast is ready.)