Forty Two.

a/n: it's short...
Jess's POV

When we got to Miami, Y/N went right to sleep on me making it hard for me to even move. She was tired and plus she was my baby, so I didn't mind at all. I gently massaged her scalp as she slept, so she'd stay asleep a little longer. An hour later, I had to go pee.

"Bubs, I gotta pee," I said poking her cheek. She smiled softly showing her dimples.

"You're so warm," she mumbled looking up at me.

"Morning, my baby," I replied kissing her forehead knowing how much she love forehead kisses. She rolled over and stretched. I went to the bathroom, used it, washed my hands, brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I walked out and Y/N was laying in the bed watching tv.

"How are you feeling? How'd you sleep?" I asked her as I got back on the bed. She rest her head on my lap.

"I'm okay. Feeling a bit better. I slept well," she replied.

"Want me to do you hair?" I asked her.

"If you want to. I don't really mind," she replied.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Let's go to the beach and find some bomb food to eat," she said looking up at me.

"Well, I'll do your hair afterwards. Get up so we can go."

"I don't want to. I'm comfortable and still sleepy," she said closing her eyes. I playfully shook my head at her as I caressed her cheek.

"How come you get to be so beautiful?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"You're a walking goddess, bubs," she replied sitting up to get out of the bed. She went to the bathroom. She came back after she had brushed her teeth and washed her face.

"When did you become such a big softie?" I asked her and she looked at me a small smile on her face.

"I've always been a softie for you," she replied walking over to peck my lips.

"Yeah, but you're even more soft now," I replied and she picked me up. I just wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Look at you... getting thick," she said and I laughed.

"I been thick," I replied. Out of nowhere, it started raining hard.

"Dang it," she replied and I just smiled.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked her.

"I guess we can just stay in and cuddle until it stops. That's if it stops," she said putting me down.

"Room service?" I asked and she nodded. She jumped back in the bed and grabbed her phone.

"Hi, mama. Did y'all make it back home safely?" she asked her mother.

"Yeah, we did. How was your flight? Jess told me that you went straight to sleep after you showered. I was gonna call you, but I didn't wanna bother you," her mom replied.

"Yeah, I was really sleepy. You know I dislike flying, so I popped some sleeping pills that didn't kick in until after the flight."

"I am glad you got some sleep. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay, mama. Wait, can you send me five dollars?" she asked.

"For what?"

"I don't know, mama," Y/N replied.

"Get off my phone," Bey said laughing.

"Okay, mama. I love you," Y/N said in a cute baby voice.