Twenty Nine.

Two months later...

Jess' POV

"Sir, if I have to tell you to not put that toy car in your mouth again, you're gonna be in big trouble," Y/N said and he grinned up at her.

"No," he said and put it back in his mouth before taking it out. He took off running and Y/N was up right behind him.

"Come back here, you little monster," she exclaimed playfully. She finally caught him and took the toy car from him. She sat down on the sofa with him in her arms. He babbled to her and casually threw a few coherent words in the conversation.

"Mama isn't gonna believe that one," Y/N said talking to him.

"Why?" he asked looking up at his oldest sister.

"Because unicorns don't exist," she said and he laughed at her. They had their conversation and Rumi toddled over to me.

"Hi, cutie. Is your tummy feeling better?" I asked her as I picked her up. She started babbling to me and I had to sit there and listen.

"Yeah," Sir said agreeing with Rumi.

"What are you two even talking about?" I asked them.

"Peas," Rumi said.

"Yuck," Sir replied making a face. I laughed at the two and they continued talking.

"They be gossiping more than adults," I said to Y/N.

"Man, I don't blame them. Them peas are fucking gross," she replied and I plucked her ear. Rumi looked at me and hit my hand.

"No," Rumi told me and leaned over to kiss Y/N's ear.

"Thanks, baby. That really hurt," Y/N said pouting and Rumi started going off on me. Sir just shook his head before laughing with Y/N.

"Rumi, look I get what you're saying, but Y/N said a bad word," I told her and she stopped her rant. She looked at Y/N and hit her lightly.

"No no, 'ubby," she said and Y/N nodded while pouting. She gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek and Y/N smiled at her.

"Lunchtime," Bey yelled out from the kitchen. The twins wiggled out of our arms and "ran" to the kitchen.

"They're so cute," Y/N said resting her head on my lap.

"They are. So, have you talked to her yet?" I asked Y/N.

"No, I don't want to. At least not right now. Plus she's doing well. I don't wanna interrupt or interfere with that," she explained as I played in her hair. She started falling asleep right after she finished talking.

"You can't take a nap right now," I told her and she ignored me.

"I do what I want," she mumbled.

"No, you don't. I know if I let you nap right now, you're gonna be up all night," I told her and her eyes remained closed.

"Y/N?" Blue said tapping her leg.

"What's wrong, baby Blue?" Y/N asked.

"I can't beat Bowser," she said and let out a frustrated sigh. She gave her older sister the game system and Y/N proceed to beat Bowser for her.

"Thanks, Y/N. I love you," Blue said giving her sister a kiss on the cheek and a hug. She sat next to Y/N and finished playing the game herself.

"Can you go get me a bottle of water, baby Blue?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, play this for me," she said handing the game back to Y/N. She quickly got Y/N a bottle of water.

"Thanks, baby," Y/N said attacking her face with kisses.