Thirty Three.

A/N: this bitch long af like my dick 😉
i need friends.

Jess' POV
A week later...

Y/N had been "avoiding" me since we went to dinner. She kept herself busy with work, with her siblings and her art. She wouldn't even hold my conversation with me. I didn't know what I did wrong.

"Jess, you okay?" I heard Blue ask me. I looked over at her and she wiped a tear that I didn't even know fell from my eye.

"Yeah, just missing home," I said and she gave me a hug.

"It's okay, Jess. I know home is like your comfort space," she said and I smiled.

"How was you day?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Y/N and I did a painting and we made cookies," she replied.

"She's here?" I asked and she nodded.

"She's in her room," Blue said as she yawned, "sorry, excuse me."

"You sound like you could use a nap," I told her and she nodded adorably.

"Will you cuddle with me?" she asked.

"Of course," I said and let her get under the blanket. She rested her head on my chest and slowly fell asleep. After an hour of Blue being asleep, Y/N came downstairs looking for Blue.

"Baby Blue, where are you?" she asked and then saw us on the sofa laying down.

"Oh, do you want me to bring her upstairs?" she asked.

"No, she asked me to cuddle with her," I replied.

"Oh... okay," she replied and walked off. I sighed softly and closed my eyes trying to nap.

"Jess, sweetheart, can you come here for a second?" Bey asked me and I carefully got up without waking up Blue. I got up and walked into her little office.

"Close the door," she said.

"You not tryna kill me, are you?" I asked and she laughed.

"No, I just wanna talk," she replied.

"What's up, mama?" I asked sitting down.

"Are you in love with Y/N?" she asked me and I was caught off guard.

"No, why do you ask?" I replied fiddling with my fingers.

"Jess, tell me the truth," she said in her motherly tone.

"I am," I lied.

"Jessica."

"Is it that noticeable?" I asked her as I looked down at my hands.

"It kinda is," she replied smiling.

"How can I not love her? She's so gentle and patient with me. Even before she started to become more open, she'd sleep with me, hold me whenever, and she'd even take baths with me. No one has ever loved me like she does. No one is ever gonna love me like she does," I told her with tears rolling down my cheeks, "I don't wanna ruin our friendship by telling her. I'll have no one if I lose her. She loves Normani. I want her to be happy. Even if it's not with me. I want her to always love me, even if it's only platonically."

"What makes you think she doesn't love you the same?" she asked.

"I don't know. We're best friends. I must've done something wrong at dinner because the day after, she stopped talking to me."

"Like she hasn't talked to you at all?"

"She won't even attempt to hold a conversation with me. I didn't even know she was here until Blue told me. I don't know what I did or how I even messed up," I said practically sobbing. She rolled her chair over to me and pulled me into her lap. She held me until I stopped crying.