Twenty Two.

Beyoncé POV

I slid the papers to him and he looked at me curiously. I nervously tapped my nails against the marbled countertop.

"What are these?" he asked.

"I want a divorce," I stated firmly.

"What? Why?"

"If you can't accept my daughter, then there's no reason for us to be together."

"A daughter you forgot even existed for twenty years," he argued.

"I never forgot. Twenty two years ago, I fucked up. I fucked up a month ago and it was because I was blinded by a one sided love. Not anymore. Sign the papers."

"That's complete bullshit. I can't believe you're letting her tear us apart."

"I'm not letting her tear us apart. You are," I said and he stood up, "you knew how much she meant to me and how much she means to me."

"So fucking what? You think you're going to leave me?"

"Think? No. Know? Yes. You can either side the papers now or I can get the state involved. It's your choice."

"Come on, baby. You gotta be kidding me. Tell me you're kidding. You're not leaving me over that thing."

"Does it look like I'm kidding? Don't call my daughter a thing like she's some fucking toy. She's perfectly fucking normal and amazing. You're such a manipulative bitch. You call her that again. I will smack the fuck out of you. I haven't been able to even sleep at night because of how much I hurt her because of you. I will never forgive you for making me break my daughter's heart," I told him with a straight face, "sign the papers, Shawn."

He looked at me and I motioned for him to hurry up.

"Um, there's no water in the pool house and Blue and the twins wants some," Y/N said awkwardly standing there

"You. This is all your fault!" Jay told her.

"What are you talking about?"

"We were a perfect normal family until you came here and fucked it up. You should've drowned along with your parents."

"Aww, was that supposed to hurt my feelings?" she asked forging sadness, "I've heard that a million times. Come up with something new."

"About that water, is it in the fridge?" she asked me and I nodded.

"It's on the bottom shelf, baby," I replied giving her a small smile.

"Can I have some of these grapes?" she asked and I nodded.

"Cut some up for the twins," I told her and she nodded. Shawn was standing there angry. He knocked the grapes out of her hand. She laughed.

"Oh, you big mad?" she said and that deep New Orleans accent came out.