Thirty Eight.

A/N: here's a smut... i guess
Jess's POV

"Fuck it," Y/N said throwing her shirt somewhere pulling me down to kiss her again. I took her hair out of the loose pineapple she had it in because I loved her curls. She slipped her hands underneath my shirt caressing my back before pulling away to slip the shirt off.

"Someone has been doing my workout routine," she said dragging her finger down the center of my abs.

"I thought that I'd look better than you with them," I replied leaning down to kiss her once again while I played with the chain around her neck.

"Want me to take it off?" she mumbled against my lips.

"No, I want it on," I replied and she moved my panties to the side to rub my clit. I whimpered softly before gasping as she slipped one finger inside. She took the opportunity slipped her tongue into my mouth making me lose all focus. I gripped the chain being careful not to break it. A few minutes later, she broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"Tell me what you want," she demanded.

"Can I sit on your face?" I asked shyly and she smirked. She slid down and I was now hovering over her beautiful face.

"Go ahead, baby. I'll only bite when you tell me to," she replied and stuck her tongue out. She must've grew impatient with me because a few seconds later, her tongue was on my clit and I was trying to catch my breath. There was no reason for her tongue to feel as good as it did.

"Baby, slow down," I moaned out and she didn't listen. I tried sitting up a little bit, but she tightened her hold on my thighs. I attempted to grab her headboard, but was a little too far away. So I grabbed her hair. She smacked my ass making me jot forward and moan.

"Well, that's a new kink," she mumbled against me making it extremely difficult not to cum.

"Again," I moaned out and she smacked my ass again.

"I'm so fucking close," I squealed and she sped up before pulling away right when I was about to cum.

"Why'd you do that?" I whined and she tapped my thigh. I moved and she sat up pulling me into a slow, nasty kiss letting me taste myself on her tongue.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked her.

"Because I want you to come ride this dick or do we need to take it slow since it's been a while?" she asked making me chuckle.

"Lay back," I told her because I was about to fuck her life up.

"Oh shit," she mumbled happily and laid back against her pillows. I pulled her boxers off her and threw them off behind me.

"It's only been a few minutes and you're already this hard?" I asked her and she nodded as I slowly ran my thumb over the tip of her dick.

"Uh, did you not hear your moans?" she asked and I smirked.

"Condom?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I'm trying to get you pregnant," she replied and I knew she was serious. I straddled her waist before slowly sank down on her dick throwing my head back.

"So, I don't even get a ring on my finger before you knock me up?" I asked slowly riding her.

"I'll get you a ring tomorrow," she replied moaning.

"You better."

"You're so fucking fine," she moaned out. I rested my hands on her chest slowly creeping up to grab the chain that I bought her. She reached up and wrapped her hand around my neck pulling me down to kiss her. She attempted to make me speed up, but I wasn't going to.