Five.

Your POV

Julius has called for other body guards as we tried to escape the massive amount of fans and paparazzi. We got in the truck and there were fans blocking our way, so Julius honked the horn and they started to move out of the way. My phone started ringing and Bey's name flashed across it, so I answered it.

"You and Jess can't stay at that hotel anymore. It's really not safe," she said with her motherly tone.

"Then where will we stay?" I asked resting my head against the head rest.

"You two will stay with us until it's time for you to go home," she replied, "I'm not taking no for an answer. After you and Jess finish doing whatever y'all are doing, you're gonna go to the hotel, get your things and come here."

"Okay, we will," I replied.

"Be safe and stay were Julius can see you," she said sternly.

"I'll be fine," I replied.

"Alright, baby," she replied letting out a sigh before hanging up.

"How did today go?" Jess asked looking up from her phone.

"It went pretty well," I replied.

"You look like your mom from this gif especially since you have two braids and you're wearing a hoodie!" she exclaimed and practically shoved her phone in my face.

I looked at her with a straight face and handed her back her phone

I looked at her with a straight face and handed her back her phone. She went back to scrolling through her phone.

"Jess, where exactly are going?" I asked her and she looked over at me with a smirk.

"To a club," she said still smirking.

"Why? I don't like clubs, Jess," I replied groaning.

"You're going to like them today," said the brown eyed girl making me smack my teeth. We pulled up to some club and there were so many celebrities there and where there's celebrities there are countless paps waiting to take pictures of them. I looked over at Jess and plucked her forehead. Julius helped her out because she was all dressed up and I was looking regular. Security stopped us, but he looked at my face and let us in almost immediately. I hated the club.

"Come on, I got us our own section," Jess said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd of people. We were in an almost secluded part of the club were most of the celebrities were. She showed me where our section was and left me there. I sat down on the sofa and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Jess came back with drinks and sat them down.

"What are those?" I asked her looking up from my phone. She handed me one before taking one for herself into her hand.

"Chill, loser. It's just a mai tai," she replied taking a sip from her straw, "ohh, shit. There's Odell Beckham. I'm gonna go shoot my shot."