Forty.

Event: Sweetener Tour 

Location: New Orleans, L.A

Jess's POV

"Wake up," I said trying to get Y/N off of me, but she wasn't moving.

"I'll make you breakfast," I said and she looked up at me.

"Waffles?" she asked and I nodded. She moved over and I was able to get out of her bed. I went to my bathroom and started getting ready for the concert since we had over slept. Y/N got up a few minutes later and came to bother me.

"Start getting ready," I told her and she chuckled.

"I don't know what to wear," she replied and I nodded.

"I'll help you, but go shower and what not," I told her and she nodded. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and started doing my hair.

"Baby, can you bring me the sheers?" I yelled out. She came in with them in her hand a few seconds later and gave me a kiss. I saw that she had straightened her hair and sort of gave it a wave instead of a full curl.

"What are you about to do?" she asked wrapping her and around my waist.

"I'm about to trim my ends," I told her as I sectioned my curls.

"You should do that wet hair look. I liked it," she said before walking out of the bathroom, so I did.

"Baby, are you almost done?" she asked me

"No, why?" I replied.

"I'm hungry," she answered.

"Baby, make yourself something to eat. I'm not gonna have enough time to make you some waffles," I told her.

"Okay," she said upset and I shook my head. I did my make up and put on my clothes.

I went with a more comfortable look because I knew I was going to wind up being out all night long

I went with a more comfortable look because I knew I was going to wind up being out all night long. I grabbed my phone and my wallet before going to see what Y/N was doing. I went to the kitchen and she wasn't there. She was on the porch sitting on the swing. She had on one of her jean jackets, a random thin graphic t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans that made her butt look nice.