Thirty Five.

Two days later...
Your POV

That moment when your mother makes you recreate one of her old photo shoots...

"No one bosses you around like your mother and she ain't even here," I mumbled to myself as I went to my dressing room

"No one bosses you around like your mother and she ain't even here," I mumbled to myself as I went to my dressing room. I had already dyed my hair the way she had hers, so it wasn't a big problem. I took of the clothes and put my sweats back on. I put my hair into a pineapple and waited for Jess to come out of the bathroom.

"Did you wash the make up off of your face?" she asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm not wearing make up," I told her and she gasped. She grabbed my face and looked at me.

"You lucky bitch," she said pouting and I chuckled.

"I guess," I mumbled. I was exhausted and ready to go get in my bed.

"You got everything?" Jess asked and I nodded. I said bye to everyone on the set and left. Jess stopped to get food because I hadn't eaten and Elijah and Micah need to eat lunch.

"Baby, you okay?" she asked me and I nodded.

"I'm just sleepy and ready to take off these clothes," I told her. We ended up stopping at Raising Canes because that what Micah wanted. She carried in the drinks, while I had the food and let the garage door down.

"Bubby," Micah said running to hug my leg.

"Hey, baby. How has your day been?" I asked him. He started babbling as he followed me to the kitchen.

"Really? Is that all? Did you like the breakfast I made you?" I asked him and he nodded. I washed our hands, put him in his chair and gave him his food. Elijah ate his food while playing his game.

"Juice?" Micah asked softly. I grabbed one of his cups and poured some apple juice in it before putting the top back on it.

"Eat, bubby," Micah said pointing at my food. I sat down next to him and ate my food trying not to fall asleep. I managed to finish my food and clean up Micah before I went to take a shower. I put on some comfortable clothes and got in my bed. My phone started ringing making me groan. I saw that it was my mom trying to FaceTime me.

"Hello," I said and I could hear Sir's giggles.

"Hi," he said making me smile. He held the phone close to his face.

"Hey, baby. I miss you," I told him and he giggled. Rumi joined in and giggled with him.

"Hi, 'ubby," she said and my heart melted.

"Hey, my princess. Bubby misses you," I told her.

"Mi' you," she replied making me smile even more.

"Hey, sweetie. How was the photo shoot?" my mom asked.

"Unnecessary," I told her and she chuckled.