Twenty Six.

Same day...

Y/N/N's POV

I woke up in a strange car and with Normani driving. I looked around and saw that I was in California.

"How did I get in here?" I asked her, "where are we going?"

"You- I mean Y/N called me because she was sleepy and didn't want to drive. So I'm just bring you home, cutie. I also picked you up something to eat," She replied giving me a soft smile.

"Are we going to my mom's?" I asked her and she nodded, "where'd you get food from?"

"From Mrs. Mo. You know who that is right?"

"Yeah, I love her. I wish I could've seen her," I said pouting.

"Maybe another day, Y/N/N."

"Didn't Y/N have therapy today?"

"Yeah, she went already."

"Did No name pop up?"

"I think she did. Why?"

"She's a meanie," I replied playing with my fingers.

"She is?"

"Yes. She doesn't like me very much. She says that I'm just Y/N's safe haven and that she does all of the work to protect Y/N from getting hurt, but I'm Y/N's vulnerability. I came back out when mom said she didn't want her."

"Really?"

"Yup. No name is based off of anger."

"I kind of figured that."

"Did you know baby carrots is a billion dollar business?" I told her.

"I did not."

"Did you know there is a city called Rome on every continent?" I asked.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Rome is in Georgia here."

"You know a lot of thing."

"I do. I have to be smart or else I'll be another statistic."

"A statistic?"

"Yeah, they already have more than enough for black people," I replied.

"They do."

"Why do you like Y/N?" I asked her.

"Well, she's very gorgeous. She's intelligent, has a big heart, gives amazing advice and makes me very happy," she replied.

"Would you say you love her?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. I care about her a lot, but I'm kind of scared to love her.

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna be hurt."

"She wouldn't do that."

switching...

No name's POV

"Y/N/N? Y/N?" I heard someone say and I looked over to the driver's seat.

"I am neither of them. Who are you?" I asked.

"You must be No name?"

"And you are?"

"I'm Normani," she replied.

"Like from the trash girl group."

"If you call trash being the number one girl group of the generation, then I'll forever be trash."