Thirty Four.

Your POV
Location: New Orleans, LA

"Micah," I said and the little boy turned around as he got out the car running to me. Elijah's grandmother had dropped them off, so of course she didn't speak.

"Bubby," he screamed and jumped into my arms.

"Hi, baby. I missed you," I said and he smiled.

"Bubby," he replied kissing my cheeks.

"Y/N, you're back," Elijah said dropping his backpack on the floor and running over to me.

"What's up, man? I missed you," I told him and he smiled at me as we hugged.

"I missed you, too. Do I get to spend spring break with you?" he asked me and I nodded.

"We're gonna stay up late, eat junk food together and have fun," I told him and he got excited.

"Me?" Micah asked.

"Of course, baby," I said and he cheered.

"I have the highest G.P.A at school right now," Elijah told me and I smiled.

"That's amazing," I said kissing his forehead.

"Can we get pizza tonight?" he asked me and I nodded.

"How about we make it?" I asked and he nodded excitedly.

"I missed you so much," he said.

"I missed you too," I said, "go shower and put your uniform in the washing machine."

"Okay, I'll be right back," he said running to his room in my house.

"Wan' baf," Micah said.

"You just wanna splash water around," I said to him and he giggled. I grabbed some clothes from my room and ran him some bath water.

"Jessy," Micah said adorably.

"Hey, baby," she said to him and picked him up.

"Bubby," he said pointing at me.

"I see," she replied looking over at me making me smile.

"Hey, bubs," I said and gave her a kiss. Micah gasped and then giggled.

"Bubby," he said reaching out for me. I took him for Jess and turned off the water. I put a few of his toys in the tub and helped him get out of his clothes. He started splashing water like crazy and all I could do was laugh.

"Stop, you little monster," I told him and he giggled. He stopped splashing and played with his toys while I bathed him.

"Bubby," Micah said putting bubbles in his face.

"You look like Santa," I told him and he giggled. He wiped the bubbles away and allowed me to wash his hair with no fuss. I let him play for an extra ten minutes before I took him out of the tub. I wrapped him up in a fluffy towel and let the water out of the tub.

"I love you," I told him as he yawned.

"Looks like you can use a nap," I said and he nodded. I dried him off, put some lotion on his tiny body, I put his pull up on and put him in a shirt with some sweats.

"Let me do your hair," I told him. He put his paci in his mouth and played with his ear.

"I'll make it quick," I said. I quickly did his hair and laid him down in my bed with his blanket draped over him.

"Y/N, can I you braid my hair?" Elijah asked me.

"Yeah, come here," I said and he sat on the stool I always had in my room.