Seven.

Your POV

"Mama, I have to go," I told the woman clinging onto me in tears, "I'll see you in two weeks."

"I don't want you to go," she whined like a child.

"Two weeks," I told her and she let me go.

"Two weeks," she repeated and wiped her tears. I looked over at Sir, who was pouting and his eyes were filled with tears.

"Aw, baby boy. Don't cry," I said taking him out of Shawn's arms. He sobbed loudly and held onto me. I was just standing with him in my arms and wiped away the tear that fell from my eye.

Then Blue started crying and held onto me

Then Blue started crying and held onto me. Rumi started crying and reached out for me. I held her in my other arm. It was too much. I started crying more. Jess was crying. My momma started crying again. Jay was crying too, but didn't want to show it. It was a mess.

"My babies," my mom mumbled and hugged the four of us, "come here, Jess. You're my baby, too." Jess joined in on the hug.

"Alright, enough crying," I said and groaned. Sir looked up at em with his little red nose and wiped a tear from my face.

"It's just two weeks," I whispered and he pouted. I gave the twins to my mom and picked Blue up.

"Why do you have to go?" she asked resting her head on my shoulder.

"I have to finish some school work and I'm gonna graduate. After that, I'll be with you for a whole month," I replied.

"I don't want you to go," she said sadly.

"I know, baby Blue. These two weeks are gonna fly by so fast. You won't even notice," I told her. I gave them all one last hug before heading to the gate. We got there right before they started to board.

"That was probably the most emotional thing ever," Jess said and I laughed.

"I agree. It was," I replied as we boarded the plane. I put our bags in the over head compartment and took my seat next to the window. Jess rested her head on my shoulder before putting her blanket over her lap.

"I love the bonds that you've formed with them. Especially with Sir. He adores you. I'm so proud of you for opening up. I know it was hard, but you did it," Jess said getting emotional again, "you were so broken and I thought no one was gonna be able to fix it. Not even me. I'm really happy that you did this."

"I am, too," I told her and let my seat back since no one was behind me. Jess ended up falling asleep during the flight, while I stared out the window. When we landed, it was stormy and rainy. I hated it. It brought back memories.

"Y/N, it's okay. Let's get home," Jess said walking up behind me. We got a cab to bring us home. The storm had gotten worse. My breathing started picking up and I started shaking. My phone rung bringing me out of space I was in. I looked at it and a picture of my mom, Sir and I flashed across the screen, so I answered.